CF clinic distance

nuttzzy

Awww man your driveing to dallas.... i did that a few times the thing is. the midland CF clinic DOES exist is just not listed under CF Dr. John Bray the man that took car of me threw the age of 18. pm ill get you lost more info ive been on this for 21 years haha

nuttzzy

Awww man your driveing to dallas.... i did that a few times the thing is. the midland CF clinic DOES exist is just not listed under CF Dr. John Bray the man that took car of me threw the age of 18. pm ill get you lost more info ive been on this for 21 years haha

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ReneeP</b></i>

Our clinic is 5 1/2 - 6 hours away... we go every 3 months as a routine, more often if needed. Clinic is always on Tuesday so we usually go on Saturday or Sunday and make a weekend trip of it... then we drive back on Tuesday night.

We used to live in Minnesota, 20 minutes from the CF Center. When we moved here (Midland, TX) we checked the CFF Website and it showed a CF Center here in Midland. That's why my husband accepted the job he had been offered and moved. The kids and I stayed behind for a while to sell our house. When it got closer to time for us to move I called the "CF Center" in Midland and found out it did not exist. By then it was too late...so now we drive 6 hours each way to San Antonio. But I love the doctor and I love Midland so for now it's worth it. As their disease progresses and the visits become more frequent, we'll probably have to relocate.</end quote></div>

im so stupid i didnt read all the first post all i read was 6 hours.. yeah there is a pedi cf dr in midland and the 2nd closest is in lubbock accualy. thats only 2 hours she my current dr. every though in 21 and she knows how to do it to.

nuttzzy

Our clinic is 5 1/2 - 6 hours away... we go every 3 months as a routine, more often if needed. Clinic is always on Tuesday so we usually go on Saturday or Sunday and make a weekend trip of it... then we drive back on Tuesday night.

We used to live in Minnesota, 20 minutes from the CF Center. When we moved here (Midland, TX) we checked the CFF Website and it showed a CF Center here in Midland. That's why my husband accepted the job he had been offered and moved. The kids and I stayed behind for a while to sell our house. When it got closer to time for us to move I called the "CF Center" in Midland and found out it did not exist. By then it was too late...so now we drive 6 hours each way to San Antonio. But I love the doctor and I love Midland so for now it's worth it. As their disease progresses and the visits become more frequent, we'll probably have to relocate.</end quote></div>

im so stupid i didnt read all the first post all i read was 6 hours.. yeah there is a pedi cf dr in midland and the 2nd closest is in lubbock accualy. thats only 2 hours she my current dr. every though in 21 and she knows how to do it to.

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

We used to live in Minnesota, 20 minutes from the CF Center. When we moved here (Midland, TX) we checked the CFF Website and it showed a CF Center here in Midland. That's why my husband accepted the job he had been offered and moved. The kids and I stayed behind for a while to sell our house. When it got closer to time for us to move I called the "CF Center" in Midland and found out it did not exist. By then it was too late...so now we drive 6 hours each way to San Antonio. But I love the doctor and I love Midland so for now it's worth it. As their disease progresses and the visits become more frequent, we'll probably have to relocate.</end quote>

nuttzzy

<br />
<br />Our clinic is 5 1/2 - 6 hours away... we go every 3 months as a routine, more often if needed. Clinic is always on Tuesday so we usually go on Saturday or Sunday and make a weekend trip of it... then we drive back on Tuesday night.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />We used to live in Minnesota, 20 minutes from the CF Center. When we moved here (Midland, TX) we checked the CFF Website and it showed a CF Center here in Midland. That's why my husband accepted the job he had been offered and moved. The kids and I stayed behind for a while to sell our house. When it got closer to time for us to move I called the "CF Center" in Midland and found out it did not exist. By then it was too late...so now we drive 6 hours each way to San Antonio. But I love the doctor and I love Midland so for now it's worth it. As their disease progresses and the visits become more frequent, we'll probably have to relocate.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />im so stupid i didnt read all the first post all i read was 6 hours.. yeah there is a pedi cf dr in midland and the 2nd closest is in lubbock accualy. thats only 2 hours she my current dr. every though in 21 and she knows how to do it to.
<br />