CF clinic distance

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our clinic is 3 1/2 hours away. We usually schedule an appointment on a Friday afternoon and make a weekend trip out of it. Though we have gone just for the day. Worst part is getting caught in rush hour traffic if we're leaving the clinic later in the afternoon.

We used to go every 2-4 months, but now every 6 months. DS' pediatrician locally is head of the CF program, so he seems him every 6 months as well.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our clinic is 3 1/2 hours away. We usually schedule an appointment on a Friday afternoon and make a weekend trip out of it. Though we have gone just for the day. Worst part is getting caught in rush hour traffic if we're leaving the clinic later in the afternoon.

We used to go every 2-4 months, but now every 6 months. DS' pediatrician locally is head of the CF program, so he seems him every 6 months as well.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />We used to go every 2-4 months, but now every 6 months. DS' pediatrician locally is head of the CF program, so he seems him every 6 months as well.

Kristen

Mine is about 20 minutes away and I go every 3 months. Having an adult CF center close-by was a requirement when my husband and I were decided where to live.

Kristen

Mine is about 20 minutes away and I go every 3 months. Having an adult CF center close-by was a requirement when my husband and I were decided where to live.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

A

Aspiemom

I drive about 2 hrs. to get to Vanderbilt in Nashville, if it's not the high-traffic time of day. I go every 3 mos. unless I'm sick.

A

Aspiemom

I drive about 2 hrs. to get to Vanderbilt in Nashville, if it's not the high-traffic time of day. I go every 3 mos. unless I'm sick.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom