CF clinic distance

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
about 25 minutes away. If I am healthy and no problems then every 3 months. BUT I go somewhere else for lung biopsies so for that hospital 5-6 hours.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
about 25 minutes away. If I am healthy and no problems then every 3 months. BUT I go somewhere else for lung biopsies so for that hospital 5-6 hours.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

J

juls

The closests clinics to us are 3 hours away, but we choose to drive to one that is even further....7 hours. We have a great doctor who is extremely knowledgeable so it is worth the drive every three months.

J

juls

The closests clinics to us are 3 hours away, but we choose to drive to one that is even further....7 hours. We have a great doctor who is extremely knowledgeable so it is worth the drive every three months.

J

juls

J

juls

J

juls