CF clinic distance

randmel89

My clinic is 76 miles round trip and I go every month right now due to being on IVs. When I am doing good I go every 2-3 months.

randmel89

My clinic is 76 miles round trip and I go every month right now due to being on IVs. When I am doing good I go every 2-3 months.

randmel89

randmel89

randmel89

fourkidsmom

Ours is 2 hours one way-- we go monthly. He also has his ENT and surgeon 2 hours away and he goes to the ENT every 2-3 months and the surgeon as needed.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Ours is 2 hours one way-- we go monthly. He also has his ENT and surgeon 2 hours away and he goes to the ENT every 2-3 months and the surgeon as needed.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

Allisa35

I think it is about 7-8 miles to get to the clinic here (about a 20 minute drive). I usually go every 3 months. I remember going to the clinic when I was a kid, but I'm not sure when it was established. I was (and still am) fortunate enough to live in a city where there was a clinic established. I've lived in this area all my life. I relly feel for those who have to drive several hours.

Allisa35

I think it is about 7-8 miles to get to the clinic here (about a 20 minute drive). I usually go every 3 months. I remember going to the clinic when I was a kid, but I'm not sure when it was established. I was (and still am) fortunate enough to live in a city where there was a clinic established. I've lived in this area all my life. I relly feel for those who have to drive several hours.

Allisa35

Allisa35

Allisa35

kayleesgrandma

Kaylee's center is only 5-6 miles also. Takes about 10 minutes...takes longer to find a parking spot and get to the office at the hospital, then it takes to get there! I know we are lucky...

kayleesgrandma

Kaylee's center is only 5-6 miles also. Takes about 10 minutes...takes longer to find a parking spot and get to the office at the hospital, then it takes to get there! I know we are lucky...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma