CF & DIOS...Do you have it?

lmattaway

Vampy,
I believe I suffered from DIOS most of my childhood and it went undiagnosed. It wasn't until I found Miralax that things really got better. I now take one capful of Miralax every night after dinner. It has helped tremendously. I recommend getting the big bottles of Miralax at Costco if you can... much cheaper!

On a side note: before I discovered the miracle powder, I noticed that eating small meals more often rather than big meals helped, as well as exercising.

lmattaway

Vampy,
I believe I suffered from DIOS most of my childhood and it went undiagnosed. It wasn't until I found Miralax that things really got better. I now take one capful of Miralax every night after dinner. It has helped tremendously. I recommend getting the big bottles of Miralax at Costco if you can... much cheaper!

On a side note: before I discovered the miracle powder, I noticed that eating small meals more often rather than big meals helped, as well as exercising.

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,
<br /> I believe I suffered from DIOS most of my childhood and it went undiagnosed. It wasn't until I found Miralax that things really got better. I now take one capful of Miralax every night after dinner. It has helped tremendously. I recommend getting the big bottles of Miralax at Costco if you can... much cheaper!
<br />
<br />On a side note: before I discovered the miracle powder, I noticed that eating small meals more often rather than big meals helped, as well as exercising.

Vampy

My DIOS is been bad this year, i been hospitalized for at least 4 times and last two times they considered surgery. I am hardly without a day of constant stomach pain, some where i have to bend over and hold my breath! I dont know what to do this pain is killing me

Vampy

My DIOS is been bad this year, i been hospitalized for at least 4 times and last two times they considered surgery. I am hardly without a day of constant stomach pain, some where i have to bend over and hold my breath! I dont know what to do this pain is killing me

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

bagged2drag

if it is always bothering you, and you don't mind having loose bm's, then take a few doses of miralax a day. If you don't notice any difference, just increase the frequency of the doses until you do. It isn't very pleasant being loose all the time, but it does help the pain qiote a bit. I still have pain even with the loose bm's though, but it is not anywhere near as bad as if they are formed (i know..prolly tmi). Only real prob now, well, a few, they are usually loose anyways now, I can take as many pancrease as I like and it is no help, but when I do start becoming formed, I am in moderate/severe pain right away. I don't know if it is because my gut is no longer used to being formed or what.

bagged2drag

if it is always bothering you, and you don't mind having loose bm's, then take a few doses of miralax a day. If you don't notice any difference, just increase the frequency of the doses until you do. It isn't very pleasant being loose all the time, but it does help the pain qiote a bit. I still have pain even with the loose bm's though, but it is not anywhere near as bad as if they are formed (i know..prolly tmi). Only real prob now, well, a few, they are usually loose anyways now, I can take as many pancrease as I like and it is no help, but when I do start becoming formed, I am in moderate/severe pain right away. I don't know if it is because my gut is no longer used to being formed or what.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

T

Terry

Marissa was put in the hospital last February for DIOS. She was taken off all solid food and had some sort of salty liquid pumped through her mickey for 3 days. Now she has to take a cap of miralax morning and night. So far so good.

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. I would definitely give the Miralax a try.

Terry

T

Terry

Marissa was put in the hospital last February for DIOS. She was taken off all solid food and had some sort of salty liquid pumped through her mickey for 3 days. Now she has to take a cap of miralax morning and night. So far so good.

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. I would definitely give the Miralax a try.

Terry

T

Terry

Terry

T

Terry

Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. I would definitely give the Miralax a try.
<br />
<br />Terry