CF docs in North Carolina?

etabetac

It's 101 Mason Farm Road in the Ambulatory Care Clinic. You'd take 15-501 to the Southern Village /15-501/Chatham exit and turn right and it's about a mile up that road. If you let me know a landmark you are close to I can give you an estimate of drive time. I am a grad student at UNC so I'm really familiar with the area if you want specific directions. Best of luck with your move.

Here's the link for the map of where it sits in the medial part of the campus: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml">http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml</a> . Parking is a $1/hr. I've heard people say they've gotten theirs validated but I haven't had that done before. You could also take the Robertson Scholars bus from Duke (and either walk the distance, I'd guess .75 miles or take one of the many UNC buses that will get you close to the ACC).

etabetac

It's 101 Mason Farm Road in the Ambulatory Care Clinic. You'd take 15-501 to the Southern Village /15-501/Chatham exit and turn right and it's about a mile up that road. If you let me know a landmark you are close to I can give you an estimate of drive time. I am a grad student at UNC so I'm really familiar with the area if you want specific directions. Best of luck with your move.

Here's the link for the map of where it sits in the medial part of the campus: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml">http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml</a> . Parking is a $1/hr. I've heard people say they've gotten theirs validated but I haven't had that done before. You could also take the Robertson Scholars bus from Duke (and either walk the distance, I'd guess .75 miles or take one of the many UNC buses that will get you close to the ACC).

etabetac

etabetac

etabetac

<br />
<br />Here's the link for the map of where it sits in the medial part of the campus: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml">http://ehs.unc.edu/ueohc/accMap.shtml</a> . Parking is a $1/hr. I've heard people say they've gotten theirs validated but I haven't had that done before. You could also take the Robertson Scholars bus from Duke (and either walk the distance, I'd guess .75 miles or take one of the many UNC buses that will get you close to the ACC).

blindhearted

I dont have much time right now. I do go to Duke. I have always been to Duke my whole life. I love it. The adult program and the children's program are totally different. Which took me a little bit to get use to. I go to Dr. Kussin. He is a good dr. It took me a while to get use to his straight forward attitude and talk. I was told from the peds Dr. you will either like Dr. Kussin or you wont - no in between...just so u know. At first I didnt like him (I can clash with a lot of ppl anyway, especially drs), but once I got use to him and his way of doing stuff. I like him a lot better now. He will tell you what he thinks, no sugar coating. You will also meet Bill who is the social worker and very nice. Also the Family Nurse Practioner (FNP) Edana. She is great and is Dr. K's right hand. They are all nice. The clinic is small and intimate, but an all day adventure. You get PFTs, Xrays, Labs and see the team all in one building. Parking isnt bad. Their CF Clinic days are on Thursday, but they space ppl far enough apart that I havent come in contact with other CFers. If you have an issue with cross infection, they have no problem with you bring and wearing mask and gloves. I had my first hospitalization this past month under him and I was very pleased and happy with my care and everything. The nurses on the floor was great. Dr. Kussin came to the room everyday. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

blindhearted

I dont have much time right now. I do go to Duke. I have always been to Duke my whole life. I love it. The adult program and the children's program are totally different. Which took me a little bit to get use to. I go to Dr. Kussin. He is a good dr. It took me a while to get use to his straight forward attitude and talk. I was told from the peds Dr. you will either like Dr. Kussin or you wont - no in between...just so u know. At first I didnt like him (I can clash with a lot of ppl anyway, especially drs), but once I got use to him and his way of doing stuff. I like him a lot better now. He will tell you what he thinks, no sugar coating. You will also meet Bill who is the social worker and very nice. Also the Family Nurse Practioner (FNP) Edana. She is great and is Dr. K's right hand. They are all nice. The clinic is small and intimate, but an all day adventure. You get PFTs, Xrays, Labs and see the team all in one building. Parking isnt bad. Their CF Clinic days are on Thursday, but they space ppl far enough apart that I havent come in contact with other CFers. If you have an issue with cross infection, they have no problem with you bring and wearing mask and gloves. I had my first hospitalization this past month under him and I was very pleased and happy with my care and everything. The nurses on the floor was great. Dr. Kussin came to the room everyday. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted