cf "inventions"

cf4life

cf inventions

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>
<br />
<br />As soon as I read this, my first thought was something that would be similar to holding a harmonica.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Hasn't anyone seen "MTV Live" or some concert where the musician has a harmonica on some bracket and can use it when necessary?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Worth checking out, eh?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Yes, something similar. I think it would just have to set on top of the apparatus so it can be quickly lifted off and out of ones mouth in order to cough,etc; otherwise, it might have some kind of safety issue.

E

entropy

cf

I had this idea today:

a nebulizer and nebulizer bulb that can atomize 2 or more different nebulizer treatment solutions simultaneously.

E

entropy

cf

I had this idea today:

a nebulizer and nebulizer bulb that can atomize 2 or more different nebulizer treatment solutions simultaneously.

E

entropy

cf

I had this idea today:
<br />
<br />a nebulizer and nebulizer bulb that can atomize 2 or more different nebulizer treatment solutions simultaneously.

b12bc

cf

What about some sort of stand to sit on a desk? When I'm home I always do my nebs while I'm sitting at my computer desk and I usually hold it with one elbow resting on the desk. Great idea you guys.

b12bc

cf

What about some sort of stand to sit on a desk? When I'm home I always do my nebs while I'm sitting at my computer desk and I usually hold it with one elbow resting on the desk. Great idea you guys.

b12bc

cf