CF Jeans

letsrockcfem

I got a pair of the CF Jeans for Christmas...they are pretty sweet!! They fit a little wierd in the butt because mine were the 29 inch inseam and I think they just cut them off from the longer ones rather than actually build them as 29 inch inseams. They are cool though and say CF Foundation all over the place.

I want to know more about the "CF in your jeans" jeans too.
Rock CF,
Em

sue35

Do are they just regular jeans that happen to support CF or are they built for CF bodies? That would be too good to be true though I guess

sue35

Do are they just regular jeans that happen to support CF or are they built for CF bodies? That would be too good to be true though I guess

sue35

izemmom

OK, well, judging from the model, they are definately no built for MY body, but I think this is a great idea. I will be e-mailing this to all the skinny little girls at work who spend $100 on a pair of jeans on a regular basis. Does anyone know what percentage goes to CFF? Thanks for sharing, Em!

izemmom

OK, well, judging from the model, they are definately no built for MY body, but I think this is a great idea. I will be e-mailing this to all the skinny little girls at work who spend $100 on a pair of jeans on a regular basis. Does anyone know what percentage goes to CFF? Thanks for sharing, Em!

izemmom

2perfectboys

$100 for a pair of jeans, please, would rather someone make a direct tax deductable $100 donation to the CF Foundation.

2perfectboys

$100 for a pair of jeans, please, would rather someone make a direct tax deductable $100 donation to the CF Foundation.

2perfectboys

izemmom

80%! Wow! That's way more than I expected!

I agree, 2perfect, it would be nice if people just made sizeable donations without needing anything in return. But, Unfortuantley, I think that's just human nature. It's why they give you a great strides t-shirt if you raise $100. The people I will share this with would not normally make a donation of any size (well, maybe $5 to participate in my Casual Work Day fundraiser). But, if I can get them to purchase these jeans instead of the normal brand...well, where's the harm?

And, the jeans are really cute, and can help to build some awareness, maybe. Of course, the labels are on the inside...

izemmom

I agree, 2perfect, it would be nice if people just made sizeable donations without needing anything in return. But, Unfortuantley, I think that's just human nature. It's why they give you a great strides t-shirt if you raise $100. The people I will share this with would not normally make a donation of any size (well, maybe $5 to participate in my Casual Work Day fundraiser). But, if I can get them to purchase these jeans instead of the normal brand...well, where's the harm?

And, the jeans are really cute, and can help to build some awareness, maybe. Of course, the labels are on the inside...

izemmom

chrozzo

i think this is stupid...why would you want to wear something that only reminds you of the crap you deal with everyday?

wear a button instead if you want to support the foundation