CF Love

Faust

Didn't read it all, but got the jist of it. I had a good friend named Jason Skye who met this other CF chick at camp who he was crazy for, that had cepacia. Back then cepacia was basically a death sentence. He didn't care, and they made out. Well he got it too, and he was dead within a year and a half. The cepacia ate him up. Sorry, it's just not a good idea in my opinion for two cystics to be in a relationship. There's enough non cf people out there that are good people looking for a relationship, I don't have to play russian roullette with dating another cystic.

Also, it seems this female author is pretty selfish. Doesn't she think about what HER bugs might do to HIM? Screw that. Our lives are fuged up enough without having more/new bugs constantly introduced into our lungs/sinuses by a relationship with another cystic. No thanks.

Faust

Didn't read it all, but got the jist of it. I had a good friend named Jason Skye who met this other CF chick at camp who he was crazy for, that had cepacia. Back then cepacia was basically a death sentence. He didn't care, and they made out. Well he got it too, and he was dead within a year and a half. The cepacia ate him up. Sorry, it's just not a good idea in my opinion for two cystics to be in a relationship. There's enough non cf people out there that are good people looking for a relationship, I don't have to play russian roullette with dating another cystic.

Also, it seems this female author is pretty selfish. Doesn't she think about what HER bugs might do to HIM? Screw that. Our lives are fuged up enough without having more/new bugs constantly introduced into our lungs/sinuses by a relationship with another cystic. No thanks.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />Also, it seems this female author is pretty selfish. Doesn't she think about what HER bugs might do to HIM? Screw that. Our lives are fuged up enough without having more/new bugs constantly introduced into our lungs/sinuses by a relationship with another cystic. No thanks.
<br />
<br />

Emily65Roses

As long as they're two adults, they know what the contact means, and still decide to, I say why not. There are plenty of adults that do things I don't agree with. And this isn't just "hey let's smoke because cigarettes are cool and who cares what it does to us", this is love. Adults can decide for themselves. And if that's what they decide, good for them.

Emily65Roses

As long as they're two adults, they know what the contact means, and still decide to, I say why not. There are plenty of adults that do things I don't agree with. And this isn't just "hey let's smoke because cigarettes are cool and who cares what it does to us", this is love. Adults can decide for themselves. And if that's what they decide, good for them.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

thefrogprincess

I can relate to this a lot. There was a time when I would have gone rushing in reguardless of the potential to make myself sick. Now I'm not so sure. But I guess if you love someone enough and know what you are doing then who has the right to judge?

thefrogprincess

I can relate to this a lot. There was a time when I would have gone rushing in reguardless of the potential to make myself sick. Now I'm not so sure. But I guess if you love someone enough and know what you are doing then who has the right to judge?

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess