CF Love

katyf13

do what you wanna do. And hey! I fell madly in love with Mike right away and I am not "off" or desperately lonely! And life is fu**ed up no matter what. If you avoid a romance because of cf, the next one will be f***ed up because of cancer. You can't win so enjoy life while it lasts.
Hmmm... I seem to be bitter and jaded. Don't mind me.

katyf13

do what you wanna do. And hey! I fell madly in love with Mike right away and I am not "off" or desperately lonely! And life is fu**ed up no matter what. If you avoid a romance because of cf, the next one will be f***ed up because of cancer. You can't win so enjoy life while it lasts.

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

<br />Hmmm... I seem to be bitter and jaded. Don't mind me.

tanyasmyangel

Ok, mixed feelings on this one, so here's my $.02... There are many situations that would dictate my decisions after meeting someone. I am well, and Tanya was taken from me by c/f. had I known that without a shadow of a doubt, the precise amount of time we were able to share together and known the day and exact time she would leave me, would I still have loved her? would I have asked her to marry me? the answer to that is yes. the only thing that would have changed is that we would be married before her date of passing. But, folks, I do not have c/f. I do believe that had we both had c/f, and divulged the information immediately to each other, we would have simply become best friends. our connection and our love was based on much more than romance, and that "first look across the room". but please understand, even with the romantic aspect out of the question, there would have been the same amount of love for one another, be it as a friendship or otherwise.
There is something to be said for discretion, and every person has more or less of it than the other. if Tanya met me, and found out a week later that i had c/f, i believe we then would not be able to control ourselves, as we were already very deeply in love at that point. if we knew right at the first birth of conversation that we both had c/f, i think discretion would have kicked in for the both of us and we would have just become inseperable friends. would this be the same for other people? no. i would certainly have my own thoughts about the author and her romance being a wise choice, but we are not to judge.
If she was doing it to rebel, if she got some sort of satisfaction out of it, she was vindicated. if she was doing it for love, she was fulfilled. in either case, i'll bet the farm she has no regrets.

tanyasmyangel

Ok, mixed feelings on this one, so here's my $.02... There are many situations that would dictate my decisions after meeting someone. I am well, and Tanya was taken from me by c/f. had I known that without a shadow of a doubt, the precise amount of time we were able to share together and known the day and exact time she would leave me, would I still have loved her? would I have asked her to marry me? the answer to that is yes. the only thing that would have changed is that we would be married before her date of passing. But, folks, I do not have c/f. I do believe that had we both had c/f, and divulged the information immediately to each other, we would have simply become best friends. our connection and our love was based on much more than romance, and that "first look across the room". but please understand, even with the romantic aspect out of the question, there would have been the same amount of love for one another, be it as a friendship or otherwise.
There is something to be said for discretion, and every person has more or less of it than the other. if Tanya met me, and found out a week later that i had c/f, i believe we then would not be able to control ourselves, as we were already very deeply in love at that point. if we knew right at the first birth of conversation that we both had c/f, i think discretion would have kicked in for the both of us and we would have just become inseperable friends. would this be the same for other people? no. i would certainly have my own thoughts about the author and her romance being a wise choice, but we are not to judge.
If she was doing it to rebel, if she got some sort of satisfaction out of it, she was vindicated. if she was doing it for love, she was fulfilled. in either case, i'll bet the farm she has no regrets.

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

<br /> There is something to be said for discretion, and every person has more or less of it than the other. if Tanya met me, and found out a week later that i had c/f, i believe we then would not be able to control ourselves, as we were already very deeply in love at that point. if we knew right at the first birth of conversation that we both had c/f, i think discretion would have kicked in for the both of us and we would have just become inseperable friends. would this be the same for other people? no. i would certainly have my own thoughts about the author and her romance being a wise choice, but we are not to judge.
<br /> If she was doing it to rebel, if she got some sort of satisfaction out of it, she was vindicated. if she was doing it for love, she was fulfilled. in either case, i'll bet the farm she has no regrets.