Cf Lung transplant video of surgery

Sreh

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jane</b></i>

Jerry, I just saw the date of your transplant. How are you doing?</end quote></div>

I am doing very well... My doctor is excited at my progress and says that all the major things are in great order, but she is concerned that I am having sweats. I am not running any fevers or chills or temps of any kind. My temp is donsistantly running 35c or 97f. My sinuses are starting to produce little something something, so we are running some blood cultures, UA and CT scan of my sinuses. My doctor isn't worried about it, but wants to identify what going on.

I will also be released to go home perminently this coming wedsday long as nothing comes up in the tests.

With that being said... I feel great! Still some pain from the surgery, but it is getting better and I am in process of being weaned off of Dilauded. Hopefully I will be completely off of it soon =)

Sreh

Jerry, I just saw the date of your transplant. How are you doing?</end quote></div>

I am doing very well... My doctor is excited at my progress and says that all the major things are in great order, but she is concerned that I am having sweats. I am not running any fevers or chills or temps of any kind. My temp is donsistantly running 35c or 97f. My sinuses are starting to produce little something something, so we are running some blood cultures, UA and CT scan of my sinuses. My doctor isn't worried about it, but wants to identify what going on.

I will also be released to go home perminently this coming wedsday long as nothing comes up in the tests.

With that being said... I feel great! Still some pain from the surgery, but it is getting better and I am in process of being weaned off of Dilauded. Hopefully I will be completely off of it soon =)

Sreh

Breezy

It's so astonishingly beautiful to think that from the outside, it doesn't look like so much could be inside of such a space, yet when it's open, the human chest cavity is quite the deep orifice of little wonders! So amazing!

Breezy

It's so astonishingly beautiful to think that from the outside, it doesn't look like so much could be inside of such a space, yet when it's open, the human chest cavity is quite the deep orifice of little wonders! So amazing!

Breezy