CF thing or not?

thefrogprincess

I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has a ton of earwax! All my life doctors have commented on the insane amount of ear wax I produce. I swear I clean my ears everyday and there is all this stupid wax!

thefrogprincess

I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has a ton of earwax! All my life doctors have commented on the insane amount of ear wax I produce. I swear I clean my ears everyday and there is all this stupid wax!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it is. Can remember taking DS in to the doctor and one saying, I don't know why I bother, can see in his ears anyway with all that wax. Another time when he had an ear infection and the doctor couldn't see, DH said they took a hooky thing after all that wax -- couldn't believe the amount that was in those teeny tiny ears.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it is. Can remember taking DS in to the doctor and one saying, I don't know why I bother, can see in his ears anyway with all that wax. Another time when he had an ear infection and the doctor couldn't see, DH said they took a hooky thing after all that wax -- couldn't believe the amount that was in those teeny tiny ears.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JORDYSMOM

Jordan has tons of ear wax. We use ear candles to get it out. That hooky thing and the squirting water in there is horrible if you ask me. Ear candles are very effective, and they don't hurt in any way. Of course they are too dangerous to use on little ones, but once Jordan was old enough to be still the entire time, I started using them on him.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Jordan has tons of ear wax. We use ear candles to get it out. That hooky thing and the squirting water in there is horrible if you ask me. Ear candles are very effective, and they don't hurt in any way. Of course they are too dangerous to use on little ones, but once Jordan was old enough to be still the entire time, I started using them on him.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

lilismom

both my kids and my husband have a lot of ear wax. A Dr told us it was genetic. Once while we were visiting my parents my husbands ears were really bothering him after swimming. A neighbor, who is a Dr, flushed his ears out and I was the assistant. I couldn't believe all the wax that came out of his ears. It was gross.

lilismom

both my kids and my husband have a lot of ear wax. A Dr told us it was genetic. Once while we were visiting my parents my husbands ears were really bothering him after swimming. A neighbor, who is a Dr, flushed his ears out and I was the assistant. I couldn't believe all the wax that came out of his ears. It was gross.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom