CF thing or not?

A

Aspiemom

My doctor always exclaims over the abundance of earwax and how thick and compacted it is. He didn't think it was CF related, tho.

What are ear candles? I've never heard of them and am interested in trying them. where do you find them?

A

Aspiemom

My doctor always exclaims over the abundance of earwax and how thick and compacted it is. He didn't think it was CF related, tho.

What are ear candles? I've never heard of them and am interested in trying them. where do you find them?

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom