CF Woman Undies Issues..

blindhearted

No, your not alone. I know my GYN meantioned not using a fabric softener because it might be causing it to be worse (fragrance, color dyes). So I switched to Downy Sensitive, it has no added fragrance, dyes, etc. It is made for ppl with sensitive skin. Also change soaps to a sensitive skin type, like Dove Sensitive. All female products I use are unscented. This has helped some, but not a total fix. I use Carefree Body Shape Thin. You cant even tell they are there. Maybe you can use some of those flushable wet wipes (like Cottonelle) to use periodically throughout the day to stay extra clean.

blindhearted

No, your not alone. I know my GYN meantioned not using a fabric softener because it might be causing it to be worse (fragrance, color dyes). So I switched to Downy Sensitive, it has no added fragrance, dyes, etc. It is made for ppl with sensitive skin. Also change soaps to a sensitive skin type, like Dove Sensitive. All female products I use are unscented. This has helped some, but not a total fix. I use Carefree Body Shape Thin. You cant even tell they are there. Maybe you can use some of those flushable wet wipes (like Cottonelle) to use periodically throughout the day to stay extra clean.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

JennifersHope

Girls, this is not a CF thing alone.. All girls make mucus down there, CF or no CF... we seceret stuff, When you ovulate each month, the egg and stuff has to come out....

Not to worry, white stained panties is not like brown stained ones...

JennifersHope

Girls, this is not a CF thing alone.. All girls make mucus down there, CF or no CF... we seceret stuff, When you ovulate each month, the egg and stuff has to come out....

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Not to worry, white stained panties is not like brown stained ones...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Not to worry, white stained panties is not like brown stained ones...

S

semperfiohana

lol ok i have to assume that the brown stained undies jennifershope is talking about are guys and their skid marks? i laughed when i read that. but yes you are not alone. it's worse when my body has an infection and i have a friend, without cf that we discussed this and she has the same problem.

S

semperfiohana

lol ok i have to assume that the brown stained undies jennifershope is talking about are guys and their skid marks? i laughed when i read that. but yes you are not alone. it's worse when my body has an infection and i have a friend, without cf that we discussed this and she has the same problem.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana