CFers over 40

Printer

I was in Club Med recently and was informed, by a nurse, that they had a CF patient there not to long ago who was in his 90's.

Bill

Printer

I was in Club Med recently and was informed, by a nurse, that they had a CF patient there not to long ago who was in his 90's.

Bill

Printer

<br />
<br />Bill

Laura47

Hi.  I'm 63 (64 in Dec.), diagnosed at age 47.  I'm the first person diagnosed with CF with the 5T variant.  A paper was published in a medical journal about me and my case was presented at the NACFC way back when.  I retired 11 years ago due to needing IV antibiotics about every 12 weeks.  Since retirement, I'm doing great!

Laura47

Hi. I'm 63 (64 in Dec.), diagnosed at age 47. I'm the first person diagnosed with CF with the 5T variant. A paper was published in a medical journal about me and my case was presented at the NACFC way back when. I retired 11 years ago due to needing IV antibiotics about every 12 weeks. Since retirement, I'm doing great!

Laura47

Hi. I'm 63 (64 in Dec.), diagnosed at age 47. I'm the first person diagnosed with CF with the 5T variant. A paper was published in a medical journal about me and my case was presented at the NACFC way back when. I retired 11 years ago due to needing IV antibiotics about every 12 weeks. Since retirement, I'm doing great!

My husband was diagonsis at 18 months and he will be 39 in February. Currently his PFT's are holding at 40% and his weight is 130 pounds. The last few years have been more of a struggle for him but he is a fighter. He was able to get SSDI about 7 years ago and he has not worked since. He would not be able to hold down a full time job, however I do work in the medical field. Each day is a blessing for the both of us. He is my soulmate!1!

My husband was diagonsis at 18 months and he will be 39 in February. Currently his PFT's are holding at 40% and his weight is 130 pounds. The last few years have been more of a struggle for him but he is a fighter. He was able to get SSDI about 7 years ago and he has not worked since. He would not be able to hold down a full time job, however I do work in the medical field. Each day is a blessing for the both of us. He is my soulmate!1!

<BR>My husband was diagonsis at 18 months and he will be 39 in February. Currently his PFT's are holding at 40% and his weight is 130 pounds. The last few years have been more of a struggle for him but he is a fighter. He was able to get SSDI about 7 years ago and he has not worked since. He would not be able to hold down a full time job, however I do work in the medical field. Each day is a blessing for the both of us. He is my soulmate!1!

K

kgfrompa

I was Diagnosed at 50 that was five years ago,my pft are 59 and when I am feeling my best 79<br>

K

kgfrompa

I was Diagnosed at 50 that was five years ago,my pft are 59 and when I am feeling my best 79<br>

K

kgfrompa

S

stephen

Hi,
I'm 69. Finally diagnosed with CF at 63 by genetic testing after many doctors and negative sweat tests over the years. FEV1 of 48. Feeling great thank G-d.

S

stephen

Hi,
I'm 69. Finally diagnosed with CF at 63 by genetic testing after many doctors and negative sweat tests over the years. FEV1 of 48. Feeling great thank G-d.

S

stephen

Hi,
<br />I'm 69. Finally diagnosed with CF at 63 by genetic testing after many doctors and negative sweat tests over the years. FEV1 of 48. Feeling great thank G-d.

Cleanair

I am a 64 year (65 in Dec) old female diagnosed when I was 57 years old.  Not by a doctor , by my daughter.  She and her husband were starting a family and they do genetic testing as a rule now.  She is a CF carrier and told me "Ma, that's why your always sick."  i have the DeltaF508 and the R117H.

Cleanair

I am a 64 year (65 in Dec) old female diagnosed when I was 57 years old. Not by a doctor , by my daughter. She and her husband were starting a family and they do genetic testing as a rule now. She is a CF carrier and told me "Ma, that's why your always sick." i have the DeltaF508 and the R117H.