CHECK BOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!

fondreflections

As so many of you know, there is a research panel in CA that is recruiting CF patients and their caregivers...They pay $50.00 per sign-up + $50.00 per referral.

Well, I received a bonus check of $100.00 about 1 week ago. I deposited it into my checking account and carried on with things like nothing was out-of-the-ordinary.

Just today I received a letter from my bank that the $100.00 check BOUNCED! NOT JUST THAT, BUT MY BANK CHARGED A $15.00 FEE <u><b>TO ME</b></u> BECAUSE OF IT!!!

The check has since been redeposited and cleared. Thankfully I had additional funds in the account or else other paid bills would have bounced!!!

Tomorrow I will marching straight into my bank. My hubby and I have two bank accounts with two different banks. If they fight me for crediting the $15.00 back, I will close that account and stick with my other bank. The other bank is better anyway.

However, I never bounced a thing in my life and don't appreciate a $15.00 BOUNCE FEE THAT ISN'T EVEN MY FAULT!!! I have a credit score of over 750 and am p*ssed beyond belief!!!

I AM TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT THIS AS A WARNING!!! YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!

fondreflections

As so many of you know, there is a research panel in CA that is recruiting CF patients and their caregivers...They pay $50.00 per sign-up + $50.00 per referral.

Well, I received a bonus check of $100.00 about 1 week ago. I deposited it into my checking account and carried on with things like nothing was out-of-the-ordinary.

Just today I received a letter from my bank that the $100.00 check BOUNCED! NOT JUST THAT, BUT MY BANK CHARGED A $15.00 FEE <u><b>TO ME</b></u> BECAUSE OF IT!!!

The check has since been redeposited and cleared. Thankfully I had additional funds in the account or else other paid bills would have bounced!!!

Tomorrow I will marching straight into my bank. My hubby and I have two bank accounts with two different banks. If they fight me for crediting the $15.00 back, I will close that account and stick with my other bank. The other bank is better anyway.

However, I never bounced a thing in my life and don't appreciate a $15.00 BOUNCE FEE THAT ISN'T EVEN MY FAULT!!! I have a credit score of over 750 and am p*ssed beyond belief!!!

fondreflections

fondreflections

fondreflections

<br />
<br />Well, I received a bonus check of $100.00 about 1 week ago. I deposited it into my checking account and carried on with things like nothing was out-of-the-ordinary.
<br />
<br />Just today I received a letter from my bank that the $100.00 check BOUNCED! NOT JUST THAT, BUT MY BANK CHARGED A $15.00 FEE <u><b>TO ME</b></u> BECAUSE OF IT!!!
<br />
<br />The check has since been redeposited and cleared. Thankfully I had additional funds in the account or else other paid bills would have bounced!!!
<br />
<br />Tomorrow I will marching straight into my bank. My hubby and I have two bank accounts with two different banks. If they fight me for crediting the $15.00 back, I will close that account and stick with my other bank. The other bank is better anyway.
<br />
<br />However, I never bounced a thing in my life and don't appreciate a $15.00 BOUNCE FEE THAT ISN'T EVEN MY FAULT!!! I have a credit score of over 750 and am p*ssed beyond belief!!!
<br />
<br />I AM TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT THIS AS A WARNING!!! YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!

fondreflections

I do believe that this is a case of bad accounting; however, it's not my fault...I shouldn't be charged a $15.00 redeposit fee, as the letter states...

The first check I received was for $150.00. I got it about 1.5 months ago, and it cleared without problems.

This is the second check for $100.00. I got it about 1 week ago, and it didn't clear...

fondreflections

I do believe that this is a case of bad accounting; however, it's not my fault...I shouldn't be charged a $15.00 redeposit fee, as the letter states...

The first check I received was for $150.00. I got it about 1.5 months ago, and it cleared without problems.

This is the second check for $100.00. I got it about 1 week ago, and it didn't clear...

fondreflections

fondreflections

fondreflections

<br />
<br />The first check I received was for $150.00. I got it about 1.5 months ago, and it cleared without problems.
<br />
<br />This is the second check for $100.00. I got it about 1 week ago, and it didn't clear...

JazzysMom

I think that what happened with your bank is standard practice. Our bank does that, but the fee for someone elses check (the deposit we made) bouncing is less then if we bounce OUR check that we right out.

I would seek reimbursement from the company if you cant get the bank to waive the fee!

JazzysMom

I think that what happened with your bank is standard practice. Our bank does that, but the fee for someone elses check (the deposit we made) bouncing is less then if we bounce OUR check that we right out.

I would seek reimbursement from the company if you cant get the bank to waive the fee!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I would seek reimbursement from the company if you cant get the bank to waive the fee!