Cheyenne is back in

kayleesgrandma

Darn, I'm sorry to see this--but I think we kind of knew it was coming--based on what you and I had talked about...I hope they can get this thing resolved. Are you still seeing that doctor?

kayleesgrandma

Darn, I'm sorry to see this--but I think we kind of knew it was coming--based on what you and I had talked about...I hope they can get this thing resolved. Are you still seeing that doctor?

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

fourkidsmom

Sorry to hear she is back in. I will say a prayer that things work out for the best. As far as ports, Brady has had one since he was 2 months old. He is now 7 1/2 and on his second one and we think they are GREAT.

Take Care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Sorry to hear she is back in. I will say a prayer that things work out for the best. As far as ports, Brady has had one since he was 2 months old. He is now 7 1/2 and on his second one and we think they are GREAT.

Take Care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Take Care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Take Care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />
<br />Take Care
<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

zoe4life

Debbie,

I am so sorry she is back in..3 times in one year is tough on a little one....you also. How are things going? Would love to have an update.
Do you guys need anything??

Sending you a lot of prayers and hugs,

zoe4life

Debbie,

I am so sorry she is back in..3 times in one year is tough on a little one....you also. How are things going? Would love to have an update.

zoe4life

Debbie,

zoe4life

Debbie,

zoe4life

Debbie,
<br />
<br />I am so sorry she is back in..3 times in one year is tough on a little one....you also. How are things going? Would love to have an update.
<br />Do you guys need anything??
<br />
<br />Sending you a lot of prayers and hugs,

rhonda21

ports are awesome i think, my daughter ash who is 22 w cf has had one for over five years. it shows when she is skinny but it gets her to gain some weight...ha ha..you just have to kep it flushed and keep it healthy...no problems for us.

rhonda21

ports are awesome i think, my daughter ash who is 22 w cf has had one for over five years. it shows when she is skinny but it gets her to gain some weight...ha ha..you just have to kep it flushed and keep it healthy...no problems for us.

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21