Children handling meds

Transplantmommy

I think that I was about 7 when I started getting my own meds too. Since I have started taking many more pills since the Tx, I have a pill box that is for 7 days a week and it has morning, afternoon, evening, and bedtime. I prepare all of my meds once a week. Maybe you can do that for your son and then he can just open up the spot, grab the pills, and take them. That would make it much easier for you and him!

Transplantmommy

I think that I was about 7 when I started getting my own meds too. Since I have started taking many more pills since the Tx, I have a pill box that is for 7 days a week and it has morning, afternoon, evening, and bedtime. I prepare all of my meds once a week. Maybe you can do that for your son and then he can just open up the spot, grab the pills, and take them. That would make it much easier for you and him!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy