Christmas gift only a CFer would ask for :-)

JennifersHope

The orginal poster story is so cute and adorable... I was thinking about asking for my vitamins as christmas presents.. from my family... Also I have asked for a portable nebulizer for a birthday present...

I am a huge salt eater.. I lose salt because of CF but also addison's disease causes me to be low on salt.. I remember when I was in the hospital in New York asking my dad to bring me soy sauce and I drank the bttle within two days... I can always tell when my salt level is low...I actually sometimes take a salt pill called florinef.... it helps me to retain salt...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

The orginal poster story is so cute and adorable... I was thinking about asking for my vitamins as christmas presents.. from my family... Also I have asked for a portable nebulizer for a birthday present...

I am a huge salt eater.. I lose salt because of CF but also addison's disease causes me to be low on salt.. I remember when I was in the hospital in New York asking my dad to bring me soy sauce and I drank the bttle within two days... I can always tell when my salt level is low...I actually sometimes take a salt pill called florinef.... it helps me to retain salt...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer