Chronic Sinusitus

M

MiddleAgedLady

Just to toss in another thought -- have you been tested for allergies? If you have unchecked allergies, you possibly are exposed to something outdoors or indoors that is aggravating everything. I'm highly allergic myself. My sinuses do better when I can avoid the things I'm allergic to. I know it's a huge hassle and wish I could be of more help!

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Just to toss in another thought -- have you been tested for allergies? If you have unchecked allergies, you possibly are exposed to something outdoors or indoors that is aggravating everything. I'm highly allergic myself. My sinuses do better when I can avoid the things I'm allergic to. I know it's a huge hassle and wish I could be of more help!

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

<br />
<br />Joan

hockeykid

I personally have had five sinus surgeries. It seemed that nothing worked for me. About two years ago, my ENT put me on Gentimycin for my sinuses. The Gentimycin is put into saline. I use 60cc of the solution daily. It has made a huge difference in me. I also use a nasal steriod spray.

hockeykid

I personally have had five sinus surgeries. It seemed that nothing worked for me. About two years ago, my ENT put me on Gentimycin for my sinuses. The Gentimycin is put into saline. I use 60cc of the solution daily. It has made a huge difference in me. I also use a nasal steriod spray.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid

randomgirl

Victoria- I have the exact same problem! And it's really bad whenever I wake up because I immediately have to get all the junk out of my throat and lungs that drained from my sinus. Which takes at least 10 minutes. It's not pleasant... And I also do it most through out the day. I've had 2 sinus surgeries also and I'm suppose to be using the saline rinse but it really doesn't help because it doesn't stop the constant drainage.

randomgirl

Victoria- I have the exact same problem! And it's really bad whenever I wake up because I immediately have to get all the junk out of my throat and lungs that drained from my sinus. Which takes at least 10 minutes. It's not pleasant... And I also do it most through out the day. I've had 2 sinus surgeries also and I'm suppose to be using the saline rinse but it really doesn't help because it doesn't stop the constant drainage.

randomgirl

randomgirl

randomgirl