CHUCK E CHEESE

MHfour

Yes - my kids have gone several times, no ball pit, plenty of hand sanitizers and bath right after. They have a great time.

MHfour

Yes - my kids have gone several times, no ball pit, plenty of hand sanitizers and bath right after. They have a great time.

angelsmom

We haven't done Chuck E. Cheese, mostly becuase I think their pizza is terrible!
But, we have let DD play at McDonalds on occasion and she loves it. After our last visit there, I have had serious second thoughts about it, at least the local one we went to, because it was clear that the slides, tubes, and the floor had not been cleaned in some time!! The bottom of her socks were so disgustingly dirty that I just threw them away rather than try to wash them.

We have found a few indoor play areas for kids that do seem to be very clean and family-friendly, so we usually go to those instead.

Mom to 3 year old DD w/cf

angelsmom

We haven't done Chuck E. Cheese, mostly becuase I think their pizza is terrible!
But, we have let DD play at McDonalds on occasion and she loves it. After our last visit there, I have had serious second thoughts about it, at least the local one we went to, because it was clear that the slides, tubes, and the floor had not been cleaned in some time!! The bottom of her socks were so disgustingly dirty that I just threw them away rather than try to wash them.

We have found a few indoor play areas for kids that do seem to be very clean and family-friendly, so we usually go to those instead.

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom

T

tammykrumrey

We go there ONLY for birthday parties. And my kids only play the games.

I personally cannot stand that place, but only because the parents of some of the kids don't watch their kiddos. One time a kid much older that Kayla, was trying to take her cup of coins away from her. She didn't realize that I was standing close by and came to the rescue. Kayla was like 5-6 years old, and I was ticked off. Too many rude little kids whose parents just let them loose.

T

tammykrumrey

I personally cannot stand that place, but only because the parents of some of the kids don't watch their kiddos. One time a kid much older that Kayla, was trying to take her cup of coins away from her. She didn't realize that I was standing close by and came to the rescue. Kayla was like 5-6 years old, and I was ticked off. Too many rude little kids whose parents just let them loose.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

JazzysMom

I love Chuck E Cheese as does Jazz. Ours doesnt have a ball pit. We use good hygeine methods before, during & after.....

JazzysMom

I love Chuck E Cheese as does Jazz. Ours doesnt have a ball pit. We use good hygeine methods before, during & after.....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom