Ciprofloxacin

hbollotte

didn't know about the dairy affected cipro. it didn't say anything about that on my warning labels. it just said not to take vitamins with it. it was sill effective on me and i drink soo much milk. oh and also it's one of the drugs that my cultures say i'm resistant to, but it still works a little.

hbollotte

didn't know about the dairy affected cipro. it didn't say anything about that on my warning labels. it just said not to take vitamins with it. it was sill effective on me and i drink soo much milk. oh and also it's one of the drugs that my cultures say i'm resistant to, but it still works a little.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

mariaIIRELAND

Cipro always makes me very very sick.The only thing that helps me is if I set my alarm clock for a couple of hours before I plan on getting up in morning and take it then. I'm usually able to take it and go back to sleep without feeling nauseous. In the evening when I take it I dont feel too bad

mariaIIRELAND

Cipro always makes me very very sick.The only thing that helps me is if I set my alarm clock for a couple of hours before I plan on getting up in morning and take it then. I'm usually able to take it and go back to sleep without feeling nauseous. In the evening when I take it I dont feel too bad

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

A

Aspiemom

I just started 750mg of Ciproflaxin (2x/day) and it's making me feel awful as usual. I know not to do the dairy, magnesium, calcium...and I take it with food but I still feel sick to my stomach and not even like eating.

My energy is really down today, even with the O2.

A

Aspiemom

I just started 750mg of Ciproflaxin (2x/day) and it's making me feel awful as usual. I know not to do the dairy, magnesium, calcium...and I take it with food but I still feel sick to my stomach and not even like eating.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />My energy is really down today, even with the O2.

Brad

I have really never had a problem with Cipro and I have
taken it many times over many years,I always take it with
bread ( sandwich ) or toast with the morning dose.

Now Levaquin 750 mg does make me feel bad for a short time, but never to the
point of throwing up. Levaquin and Cipro are in the same family of antibiotics.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />taken it many times over many years,I always take it with
<br />bread ( sandwich ) or toast with the morning dose.
<br />
<br /> Now Levaquin 750 mg does make me feel bad for a short time, but never to the
<br /> point of throwing up. Levaquin and Cipro are in the same family of antibiotics.