Clinic Yesterday

jessica1114

I know that I don't write on here much but I am on everyday reading. Madison went to her clinic appointment yesterday and did not gain any weight. I have to get her to gain weight before she goes back in 3 months. Please help. What do you guys give your children to help them gain weight. She is a picky eater but eats good with the food that she likes.

jessica1114

I know that I don't write on here much but I am on everyday reading. Madison went to her clinic appointment yesterday and did not gain any weight. I have to get her to gain weight before she goes back in 3 months. Please help. What do you guys give your children to help them gain weight. She is a picky eater but eats good with the food that she likes.

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

JazzysMom

The best thing is to get the most calories out of the things that you know she WILL eat. Like if she eats noodles.....add butter, cheese etc. If she drinks milk....add cream or carnation instant breakfast.

What type of foods WILL she eat? Maybe we can help with that without changing the taste too much so she wont eat it.

JazzysMom

The best thing is to get the most calories out of the things that you know she WILL eat. Like if she eats noodles.....add butter, cheese etc. If she drinks milk....add cream or carnation instant breakfast.

What type of foods WILL she eat? Maybe we can help with that without changing the taste too much so she wont eat it.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />What type of foods WILL she eat? Maybe we can help with that without changing the taste too much so she wont eat it.

jessica1114

She loves cheese, pancakes, cereal, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, grilled cheese and a couple other things. I am starting to give her carnation instant breakfast again. She loves them, I was giving it to her all the time but she got tired of it.

jessica1114

She loves cheese, pancakes, cereal, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, grilled cheese and a couple other things. I am starting to give her carnation instant breakfast again. She loves them, I was giving it to her all the time but she got tired of it.

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114

jessica1114