clubbing of the fingers

sexxiej

my thumbs are fat and clubbed...everytime i go to get my nails done, they always say "o you got big thumbs"...and my reply, " yes i know this ", its funny but then umm its not..although i must say i am quiet lucky becuase i have seen other ppl with worse hands then mine..

sexxiej

my thumbs are fat and clubbed...everytime i go to get my nails done, they always say "o you got big thumbs"...and my reply, " yes i know this ", its funny but then umm its not..although i must say i am quiet lucky becuase i have seen other ppl with worse hands then mine..

sexxiej

mamerth

My fingers are quite rounded... the tips of my fingers are quite large for my small hands. Makes using a touch screen on a cell phone kinda tricky.

mamerth

My fingers are quite rounded... the tips of my fingers are quite large for my small hands. Makes using a touch screen on a cell phone kinda tricky.

mamerth

E

entropy

Just the fact that you're going out to have your nails done shows that you have some cajones... I have slight clubbing but I'm very self conscious about it.

E

entropy

Just the fact that you're going out to have your nails done shows that you have some cajones... I have slight clubbing but I'm very self conscious about it.

E

entropy

Proxy

I am self concious about this but I realised ppl dont even notice it unless I point it out to them.
When I paint my nails I just paint down the center of my thumb and leave the sides so it can sort of give the illusion of a smaller nail.

Proxy

I am self concious about this but I realised ppl dont even notice it unless I point it out to them.
When I paint my nails I just paint down the center of my thumb and leave the sides so it can sort of give the illusion of a smaller nail.

Proxy

<br />When I paint my nails I just paint down the center of my thumb and leave the sides so it can sort of give the illusion of a smaller nail.

E

entropy

Proxy... you bare a striking resemblance to my late sister. Freaks me out a little.

E

entropy

Proxy... you bare a striking resemblance to my late sister. Freaks me out a little.

E

entropy

sexxiej

i dont even have to say anything about my nails they automatically notice it...i have the same problem with my touch screen i push like 5 other buttons that i dont need..it irritates me to no end..so this is why i do get my nails done...

sexxiej

i dont even have to say anything about my nails they automatically notice it...i have the same problem with my touch screen i push like 5 other buttons that i dont need..it irritates me to no end..so this is why i do get my nails done...

sexxiej

Proxy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>entropy</b></i>

Proxy... you bare a striking resemblance to my late sister. Freaks me out a little.</end quote></div>

sorry,not meaning to freak you out.

Proxy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>entropy</b></i>

Proxy... you bare a striking resemblance to my late sister. Freaks me out a little.</end quote>

sorry,not meaning to freak you out.