Colistin Alert

schmunks

Hello,

I have just stumbled across this post and when i read it i was quite shocked to hear what happened to that patient.

What shocks me the most is that it sounds EXACTLY like what happened to my brother! 12/12/06

He was in hospital for the millionth time but was the same as always, then they made a decision to give him colistin for the first time about 3 days before he went into intensive care.

Do you think it could be the same or is this a normal turn of events for cf patients?

sarah cf33

schmunks

Hello,

I have just stumbled across this post and when i read it i was quite shocked to hear what happened to that patient.

What shocks me the most is that it sounds EXACTLY like what happened to my brother! 12/12/06

He was in hospital for the millionth time but was the same as always, then they made a decision to give him colistin for the first time about 3 days before he went into intensive care.

Do you think it could be the same or is this a normal turn of events for cf patients?

sarah cf33

schmunks

Hello,

sarah cf33

schmunks

Hello,

sarah cf33

schmunks

Hello,

sarah cf33

schmunks

Hello,

sarah cf33