colistin

donnadee

I just started taking it. My doc said that it was an older drug. One thing they told me in the hospital is that it can destroy the normal respiratory flora, so they said that no one else should be in the room with you when you do it. But I don't think it tastes as bad as Tobi and doesn't take as long either.

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>donnadee33</b></i>
One thing they told me in the hospital is that it can destroy the normal respiratory flora, so they said that no one else should be in the room with you when you do it.</end quote></div>

Has anyone else ever heard this???

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>donnadee33</b></i>
One thing they told me in the hospital is that it can destroy the normal respiratory flora, so they said that no one else should be in the room with you when you do it.</end quote></div>

Emily65Roses