Compact Nebulizer?

saveferris2009

human studies are on my blog for tobramycin.

and you can order a ton of other studies here:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/studyabstracts.aspx
">http://www.foundcare.com/studyabstracts.aspx
</a>

saveferris2009

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/studyabstracts.aspx
</a>

saveferris2009

</a>

saveferris2009

</a>

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />
<br />and you can order a ton of other studies here:
<br />
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/studyabstracts.aspx
</a><br />
<br />

Nightwriter

Semantics or no semantics. Until the FDA APPROVES the eflow, the insurance companies will NOT pay for it. So the SEMANTICS matter to the insurance and Medicare BTW. So to them approval and clearance are two different things at least when it comes to medical devices.

You well know the rigorous testing a drug goes through before a company can release it to market. The eflow has not been put through clinical trials that please the FDA.

So unless you want to spend $1700 plus out of your own pocket, and you can convince your doctor to write you a prescription for it, plus the DISCLAIMER that every PHARMACY is required to be displayed on their website, the fact remains, the EFLOW IS NOT AVAILABLE to many people. Again if you take an inhaled antibiotic every other month AND your doctor will approve, you can get it. But you must return the device if you stop ordering the drug from them.

Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.

Nightwriter

Semantics or no semantics. Until the FDA APPROVES the eflow, the insurance companies will NOT pay for it. So the SEMANTICS matter to the insurance and Medicare BTW. So to them approval and clearance are two different things at least when it comes to medical devices.

You well know the rigorous testing a drug goes through before a company can release it to market. The eflow has not been put through clinical trials that please the FDA.

So unless you want to spend $1700 plus out of your own pocket, and you can convince your doctor to write you a prescription for it, plus the DISCLAIMER that every PHARMACY is required to be displayed on their website, the fact remains, the EFLOW IS NOT AVAILABLE to many people. Again if you take an inhaled antibiotic every other month AND your doctor will approve, you can get it. But you must return the device if you stop ordering the drug from them.

Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />You well know the rigorous testing a drug goes through before a company can release it to market. The eflow has not been put through clinical trials that please the FDA.
<br />
<br />So unless you want to spend $1700 plus out of your own pocket, and you can convince your doctor to write you a prescription for it, plus the DISCLAIMER that every PHARMACY is required to be displayed on their website, the fact remains, the EFLOW IS NOT AVAILABLE to many people. Again if you take an inhaled antibiotic every other month AND your doctor will approve, you can get it. But you must return the device if you stop ordering the drug from them.
<br />
<br />Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.
<br />
<br />

Justsmurfin

I love the AeroNeb Go. I don't use TOBI with it but I do all my other stuff (MucoMyst, Saline, Albuterol, Atrovent and even pulmozyme with it...its approved for use with pulmozyme in about every other country its available in except the US and was actually designed with CF patients in mind.)

I generally always carry my big compressor when I travel and try to use that whenever possible but I do love my Aeroneb

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nichemedical.com.au/web/aeroneb%20data.html
">http://www.nichemedical.com.au/web/aeroneb%20data.html
</a>

Justsmurfin

I love the AeroNeb Go. I don't use TOBI with it but I do all my other stuff (MucoMyst, Saline, Albuterol, Atrovent and even pulmozyme with it...its approved for use with pulmozyme in about every other country its available in except the US and was actually designed with CF patients in mind.)

I generally always carry my big compressor when I travel and try to use that whenever possible but I do love my Aeroneb

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nichemedical.com.au/web/aeroneb%20data.html
</a>

Justsmurfin

</a>

Justsmurfin

</a>

Justsmurfin

<br />
<br />I generally always carry my big compressor when I travel and try to use that whenever possible but I do love my Aeroneb
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nichemedical.com.au/web/aeroneb%20data.html
</a><br />
<br />

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Nightwriter</b></i>

Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.</end quote></div>

1. Again, The FDA doesn't give "approval" for medical devices. It gives clearance

2. Insurances are paying for the eFlow - it's thougher for some because it's expensive! not because it's not FDA approved. if the device didn't have an FDA blessing the distributors would be going to jail. you need to do further research to understand this topic because you make these statements!

3. As you said, it doesn't matter what you and I believe - these are FDA facts. You need to understand how medical devices are brought to market and how the FDA clears them.

4. Your PARI trek has never gone through human trials with TOBI. So using your Trek is Europe with TOBI is the same as us using our eFlow with Colistin or Pulmozyme or anything else. Your statements are contradictiong... because you don't have the facts right

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Nightwriter</b></i>

Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.</end quote></div>

1. Again, The FDA doesn't give "approval" for medical devices. It gives clearance

2. Insurances are paying for the eFlow - it's thougher for some because it's expensive! not because it's not FDA approved. if the device didn't have an FDA blessing the distributors would be going to jail. you need to do further research to understand this topic because you make these statements!

3. As you said, it doesn't matter what you and I believe - these are FDA facts. You need to understand how medical devices are brought to market and how the FDA clears them.

4. Your PARI trek has never gone through human trials with TOBI. So using your Trek is Europe with TOBI is the same as us using our eFlow with Colistin or Pulmozyme or anything else. Your statements are contradictiong... because you don't have the facts right

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.</end quote>

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Semantics or no semantics. Until the FDA APPROVES the eflow, the insurance companies will NOT pay for it. So the SEMANTICS matter to the insurance and Medicare BTW. So to them approval and clearance are two different things at least when it comes to medical devices.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />You well know the rigorous testing a drug goes through before a company can release it to market. The eflow has not been put through clinical trials that please the FDA.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />So unless you want to spend $1700 plus out of your own pocket, and you can convince your doctor to write you a prescription for it, plus the DISCLAIMER that every PHARMACY is required to be displayed on their website, the fact remains, the EFLOW IS NOT AVAILABLE to many people. Again if you take an inhaled antibiotic every other month AND your doctor will approve, you can get it. But you must return the device if you stop ordering the drug from them.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Pari is the one that needs to settle the issue of droplet size using with the Pari Trek with approved nebulizer, not me or you. I specifically called them before I went to Europe and asked this question. And I asked them through this site. Again, doesn't matter what you or I believe.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />1. Again, The FDA doesn't give "approval" for medical devices. It gives clearance
<br />
<br />2. Insurances are paying for the eFlow - it's thougher for some because it's expensive! not because it's not FDA approved. if the device didn't have an FDA blessing the distributors would be going to jail. you need to do further research to understand this topic because you make these statements!
<br />
<br />3. As you said, it doesn't matter what you and I believe - these are FDA facts. You need to understand how medical devices are brought to market and how the FDA clears them.
<br />
<br />4. Your PARI trek has never gone through human trials with TOBI. So using your Trek is Europe with TOBI is the same as us using our eFlow with Colistin or Pulmozyme or anything else. Your statements are contradictiong... because you don't have the facts right