Considering a move: I need your advice!

Csebe3

As one who has talked about this topic with my doctor I too was thinking of moving to a warmer climate, his advice was to try it for a year or so,climate affects all people differantly and as for that he could not tell me if it would be a good move or not.

Csebe3

As one who has talked about this topic with my doctor I too was thinking of moving to a warmer climate, his advice was to try it for a year or so,climate affects all people differantly and as for that he could not tell me if it would be a good move or not.

Csebe3

Csebe3

Csebe3

RTforJCinAZ

Just remember, air quality is among the worst in the nation. I just got off a plane from Miami, and could instantly tell a difference.

I live in Phoenix now and notice a huge difference when I get into clean air. Just be careful, the smog here is horrible.

RTforJCinAZ

Just remember, air quality is among the worst in the nation. I just got off a plane from Miami, and could instantly tell a difference.

I live in Phoenix now and notice a huge difference when I get into clean air. Just be careful, the smog here is horrible.

RTforJCinAZ

RTforJCinAZ

RTforJCinAZ

<br />
<br />I live in Phoenix now and notice a huge difference when I get into clean air. Just be careful, the smog here is horrible.