Constipation in 4-year-old

Rebjane

Super Moderator
This also happens to Maggie sometimes. She gets backed up. I think it tends to be from not getting enough enzymes to break down her food. We give her prune juice, high fiber things like prunes, pears. Prune juice works well for Maggie Only once or twice I've had to give her milk of magnesia. Lately we've been mixing her prune juice with caffeine free coke and she LOVES it. SHe thinks she's drinking just soda. Once she has good poops then we think about adjusting her enzymes after she's cleaned out.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
This also happens to Maggie sometimes. She gets backed up. I think it tends to be from not getting enough enzymes to break down her food. We give her prune juice, high fiber things like prunes, pears. Prune juice works well for Maggie Only once or twice I've had to give her milk of magnesia. Lately we've been mixing her prune juice with caffeine free coke and she LOVES it. SHe thinks she's drinking just soda. Once she has good poops then we think about adjusting her enzymes after she's cleaned out.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator