Constipation, nausea and dizzyness

Momma3

If she has been on antibiotics at any time while using the pill it lowers it effectiveness. If she is sexually active then this is something to consider. However, I agree with previous posters. When my daughter gets impacted she gets abd pain. She is to litter to say if she is dizzy, but I know that she falls over alot and complains that her head hurts.

Momma, with 3 kids, one being tested for CF

Momma3

If she has been on antibiotics at any time while using the pill it lowers it effectiveness. If she is sexually active then this is something to consider. However, I agree with previous posters. When my daughter gets impacted she gets abd pain. She is to litter to say if she is dizzy, but I know that she falls over alot and complains that her head hurts.

Momma3

Momma3

Momma3

<br />
<br />Momma, with 3 kids, one being tested for CF

theLostMiler

When I first read this I instantly thought bowel obstruction. The abx and birth control is definately something to consider though.

When I get bowel obstructions though, they tend to come on pretty sudden, meaning I just stop pooping... I didnt notice it becoming harder to do the "duty" but rather, I was going fine, then I just stopped (even though sometimes it would feel like I had to go, but nothing would come of it). I get nauseated first, then comes the vomiting. I have never experienced dizziness with this that I can remember, except maybe just being weak from not being able to get any nutrition.
Also if it is maybe a bowel obstructin is she still passing gas?

Good Luck.

theLostMiler

When I first read this I instantly thought bowel obstruction. The abx and birth control is definately something to consider though.

When I get bowel obstructions though, they tend to come on pretty sudden, meaning I just stop pooping... I didnt notice it becoming harder to do the "duty" but rather, I was going fine, then I just stopped (even though sometimes it would feel like I had to go, but nothing would come of it). I get nauseated first, then comes the vomiting. I have never experienced dizziness with this that I can remember, except maybe just being weak from not being able to get any nutrition.

Good Luck.

theLostMiler

Good Luck.

theLostMiler

Good Luck.

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />When I get bowel obstructions though, they tend to come on pretty sudden, meaning I just stop pooping... I didnt notice it becoming harder to do the "duty" but rather, I was going fine, then I just stopped (even though sometimes it would feel like I had to go, but nothing would come of it). I get nauseated first, then comes the vomiting. I have never experienced dizziness with this that I can remember, except maybe just being weak from not being able to get any nutrition.
<br />Also if it is maybe a bowel obstructin is she still passing gas?
<br />
<br />Good Luck.

mamaScarlett

The only time I am dizzy is when I am under severe stress. I went through a bout with panick attacks and dizziness is part of that. I also had dizziness when I was on antidepressants.
With the nausea and constipation-it could be a number of things so I'd def include the doctor on this one.
If it is a blockage-they have the tendency to get out of control if not taken care of right away. So I wouldn't wait. They could also do a preg test for you.
Also-if there is a possibility of pregnancy you may not want to take over the counter laxatives/meds/ect or start trying alot of things. Best to rule out pregnancy first.

mamaScarlett

The only time I am dizzy is when I am under severe stress. I went through a bout with panick attacks and dizziness is part of that. I also had dizziness when I was on antidepressants.
With the nausea and constipation-it could be a number of things so I'd def include the doctor on this one.
If it is a blockage-they have the tendency to get out of control if not taken care of right away. So I wouldn't wait. They could also do a preg test for you.
Also-if there is a possibility of pregnancy you may not want to take over the counter laxatives/meds/ect or start trying alot of things. Best to rule out pregnancy first.

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

<br />With the nausea and constipation-it could be a number of things so I'd def include the doctor on this one.
<br />If it is a blockage-they have the tendency to get out of control if not taken care of right away. So I wouldn't wait. They could also do a preg test for you.
<br />Also-if there is a possibility of pregnancy you may not want to take over the counter laxatives/meds/ect or start trying alot of things. Best to rule out pregnancy first.

M

MiddleAgedLady

I have had serious dizziness since the end of a tune-up that ended Dec. 23, '09. Tobramycin and Vancomycin are oto-toxic and can cause vertigo and hearing damage. My ENT is hoping it will go away the longer I am off the meds.

Just a reminder, we can take Miralax every couple of hours if we get seriously stopped up.

M

MiddleAgedLady

I have had serious dizziness since the end of a tune-up that ended Dec. 23, '09. Tobramycin and Vancomycin are oto-toxic and can cause vertigo and hearing damage. My ENT is hoping it will go away the longer I am off the meds.

Just a reminder, we can take Miralax every couple of hours if we get seriously stopped up.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

<br />
<br />Just a reminder, we can take Miralax every couple of hours if we get seriously stopped up.