Constipation, nausea and dizzyness

Vampy

I was too gonna suggest the possibiltiy of pregnancy, other then throwing up, i am experiancing the same thing and theres a possibility. before any meds are given have her take a pregnancy test to rule it out so thers no danger to the baby.

Vampy

I was too gonna suggest the possibiltiy of pregnancy, other then throwing up, i am experiancing the same thing and theres a possibility. before any meds are given have her take a pregnancy test to rule it out so thers no danger to the baby.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy