constipation

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MicheleGazelle</b></i>

My sister has eaten prunes to deal with constipation from chemo drugs. She reports very good results with that approach.</end quote></div>

Just curious....is your sister believed to have CF also? I feel prunes are beneficial for just about everyone regarding constipation, but am just curious of she falls into the same situation as you with confirmation issues.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MicheleGazelle</b></i>

My sister has eaten prunes to deal with constipation from chemo drugs. She reports very good results with that approach.</end quote></div>

Just curious....is your sister believed to have CF also? I feel prunes are beneficial for just about everyone regarding constipation, but am just curious of she falls into the same situation as you with confirmation issues.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

My sister has eaten prunes to deal with constipation from chemo drugs. She reports very good results with that approach.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br /> My sister has eaten prunes to deal with constipation from chemo drugs. She reports very good results with that approach.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Just curious....is your sister believed to have CF also? I feel prunes are beneficial for just about everyone regarding constipation, but am just curious of she falls into the same situation as you with confirmation issues.
<br />
<br />

MicheleGazelle

No, my sister doesn't have CF. If I recall correctly, she and her daughter and husband all had sweat tests in part because of my diagnosis. They all had totally normal numbers. She has been battling cancer.

MicheleGazelle

No, my sister doesn't have CF. If I recall correctly, she and her daughter and husband all had sweat tests in part because of my diagnosis. They all had totally normal numbers. She has been battling cancer.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

BrittaniJo2190

i think the prune juice did the trick because the same day i posted this i was about 5 minutes away from walking out the door to go back to the er and i finally went!! thank god..! it was like the happiest moment of my life lol i really thought i was going to die.. the pain was so bad!

thank you everyone for helping out now i can use some of your methods if this ever happens again.. which i pray it doesnt lol

BrittaniJo2190

i think the prune juice did the trick because the same day i posted this i was about 5 minutes away from walking out the door to go back to the er and i finally went!! thank god..! it was like the happiest moment of my life lol i really thought i was going to die.. the pain was so bad!

thank you everyone for helping out now i can use some of your methods if this ever happens again.. which i pray it doesnt lol

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

<br />
<br />thank you everyone for helping out now i can use some of your methods if this ever happens again.. which i pray it doesnt lol