Coughing and

krisgabes

Thank god for this post because I literally thought I was the only one, until my mom said, oh yea just wait til you have kids! It happened to me while I was at my internship 2 weeks ago! I have a bit of a lung infection right now so my coughing had been out of control. I was so embarassed I went on lunch early so I could go home to change! lol oooooh lord, well the one thing that we CFers seem to have in common is the ability to laugh at ourselves, right?

krisgabes

Thank god for this post because I literally thought I was the only one, until my mom said, oh yea just wait til you have kids! It happened to me while I was at my internship 2 weeks ago! I have a bit of a lung infection right now so my coughing had been out of control. I was so embarassed I went on lunch early so I could go home to change! lol oooooh lord, well the one thing that we CFers seem to have in common is the ability to laugh at ourselves, right?

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

ariesapie

hahah i was thinking of asking that same question... it happens to me when i cough to hard and if i sneeze a couple times... one time i was pretty sick and i could feel a coughing spell come on so i just went right to the bathroom cuz i knew i was gonna tinkle...lol it sux but now i dont feel so bad.

ariesapie

hahah i was thinking of asking that same question... it happens to me when i cough to hard and if i sneeze a couple times... one time i was pretty sick and i could feel a coughing spell come on so i just went right to the bathroom cuz i knew i was gonna tinkle...lol it sux but now i dont feel so bad.

ariesapie

ariesapie

ariesapie