Coughing at night...

M

MCGrad2006

I never would have thought reflux, but I guess it could be that. I do take prilosec, but only in the mornings. Would I be able to up that and take it at night also? Or is there something I can take in addition?

I am not feeling so hot now...so could be something brewing also, but i still am going to call tomorrow.

I don't know about the job, but I guess it could be.

M

MCGrad2006

I never would have thought reflux, but I guess it could be that. I do take prilosec, but only in the mornings. Would I be able to up that and take it at night also? Or is there something I can take in addition?

I am not feeling so hot now...so could be something brewing also, but i still am going to call tomorrow.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />I am not feeling so hot now...so could be something brewing also, but i still am going to call tomorrow.
<br />
<br />I don't know about the job, but I guess it could be.

KrazyKat

Most people who suffer from reflux have their worst symptoms at night. I used to take Losec x 40mg each morning, once I got rid of my H Plyori (which made my reflux a lot worse) and started taking Losec 20mg each morning and 20mg each night, my symptoms are non existent.

Talk to your doc about it and get them to test you for H Pylori while you are there.

KrazyKat

Most people who suffer from reflux have their worst symptoms at night. I used to take Losec x 40mg each morning, once I got rid of my H Plyori (which made my reflux a lot worse) and started taking Losec 20mg each morning and 20mg each night, my symptoms are non existent.

Talk to your doc about it and get them to test you for H Pylori while you are there.

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

<br />
<br />Talk to your doc about it and get them to test you for H Pylori while you are there.

Giggles

My doc has mentioned to me that reflux could cause that. But I have found that it is a for sure sign for me that lungs are filled up and I am off so to speak. Coughing at night means something is brewing for me. Try sleeping on a few pillows so you are propped up some more. Also, try some albuterol before bed and/or HTS. But for sure acid reflux could cause coughing, but since you said you already take prilosec then not sure if that is it. Just all my opinion.

Good Luck
Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

My doc has mentioned to me that reflux could cause that. But I have found that it is a for sure sign for me that lungs are filled up and I am off so to speak. Coughing at night means something is brewing for me. Try sleeping on a few pillows so you are propped up some more. Also, try some albuterol before bed and/or HTS. But for sure acid reflux could cause coughing, but since you said you already take prilosec then not sure if that is it. Just all my opinion.

Good Luck

Giggles

Good Luck

Giggles

Good Luck

Giggles

<br />
<br />Good Luck
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD