Crazy weird pressure in my ear

katyf13

you may have a middle ear infection. Fluid builds up behind the eardrum and creates taht full feeling. you may need antibiotics or a decongestant. Fluid builds up because the eustachian tubes that drain the middle ear into the back of the throat become inflamed. The fluid can easily become infected.
Nothing you put into your ear canal will reach your middle ear (because the eardrum is there) and it almost always does more harm than good to put anything yourself into your ear! Just let your doctor handle it! :)

katyf13

you may have a middle ear infection. Fluid builds up behind the eardrum and creates taht full feeling. you may need antibiotics or a decongestant. Fluid builds up because the eustachian tubes that drain the middle ear into the back of the throat become inflamed. The fluid can easily become infected.
Nothing you put into your ear canal will reach your middle ear (because the eardrum is there) and it almost always does more harm than good to put anything yourself into your ear! Just let your doctor handle it! :)

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

<br />Nothing you put into your ear canal will reach your middle ear (because the eardrum is there) and it almost always does more harm than good to put anything yourself into your ear! Just let your doctor handle it! :)

stanntn

If your on Tobi it will do that, to me anyway. I got it real bad when I was using Tobi in an IV and breathing treatment. Now if I'm on IV's I just skip the breathing treatment and problem solved.

I still get popping in my ears when I do it once in a while.

stanntn

If your on Tobi it will do that, to me anyway. I got it real bad when I was using Tobi in an IV and breathing treatment. Now if I'm on IV's I just skip the breathing treatment and problem solved.

stanntn

stanntn

stanntn

<br />
<br />I still get popping in my ears when I do it once in a while.

missgunky

My dad's a chiropractor. He pulls on my ear lobes to open up my ear canals and help them drain better, and does this maneuver just above my nose to help drain my sinuses. He also goes into my mouth to adjust my cheekbones to relieve pressure in the frontal sinuses (technical name?). Maybe there's a chiropractor around where you live who knows how to do these things.

missgunky

My dad's a chiropractor. He pulls on my ear lobes to open up my ear canals and help them drain better, and does this maneuver just above my nose to help drain my sinuses. He also goes into my mouth to adjust my cheekbones to relieve pressure in the frontal sinuses (technical name?). Maybe there's a chiropractor around where you live who knows how to do these things.

missgunky

missgunky

missgunky