creon and milk

stringbean

We saw the pediatrician today and my daughter has put on a little bit of weight, which initially seemed like great news -- but she's also grown, so she in effect has just stayed even. At least she's not losing!

Since putting milk and cream back in her diet, the poor kid is burping like crazy. The pediatrician suggested giving her some lactaid tablets (wow, I SO hate the idea of giving her even more pills!) But I may be forced to because I'm supposed to add another 600 calories to her diet and I've done everything I can think of just getting her to eat what she's eating now. If I take away the cream, I'm really going to have trouble!!!

We see her gastroentrologist next month. He may want to make some changes if she doesn't increase her weight this month.

Thanks for telling me your story. I'll ask about Pancrease...

stringbean

We saw the pediatrician today and my daughter has put on a little bit of weight, which initially seemed like great news -- but she's also grown, so she in effect has just stayed even. At least she's not losing!

Since putting milk and cream back in her diet, the poor kid is burping like crazy. The pediatrician suggested giving her some lactaid tablets (wow, I SO hate the idea of giving her even more pills!) But I may be forced to because I'm supposed to add another 600 calories to her diet and I've done everything I can think of just getting her to eat what she's eating now. If I take away the cream, I'm really going to have trouble!!!

We see her gastroentrologist next month. He may want to make some changes if she doesn't increase her weight this month.

stringbean

stringbean

stringbean

<br />
<br />Since putting milk and cream back in her diet, the poor kid is burping like crazy. The pediatrician suggested giving her some lactaid tablets (wow, I SO hate the idea of giving her even more pills!) But I may be forced to because I'm supposed to add another 600 calories to her diet and I've done everything I can think of just getting her to eat what she's eating now. If I take away the cream, I'm really going to have trouble!!!
<br />
<br />We see her gastroentrologist next month. He may want to make some changes if she doesn't increase her weight this month.
<br />
<br />Thanks for telling me your story. I'll ask about Pancrease...

ehtansky21

Changing enzymes always make a difference for my kids. but it usually lasts for only a short time.
There are so many health benefits to coconut milk, coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil. I make shakes for my 5 year old in which he gets an extra 1000 calories in in a day. We chose to make our own drinks as the sugar and not so natural content in the pre-made supplements were not appealing to us at all.
blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

Changing enzymes always make a difference for my kids. but it usually lasts for only a short time.
There are so many health benefits to coconut milk, coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil. I make shakes for my 5 year old in which he gets an extra 1000 calories in in a day. We chose to make our own drinks as the sugar and not so natural content in the pre-made supplements were not appealing to us at all.
blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />There are so many health benefits to coconut milk, coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil. I make shakes for my 5 year old in which he gets an extra 1000 calories in in a day. We chose to make our own drinks as the sugar and not so natural content in the pre-made supplements were not appealing to us at all.
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

stringbean

I tried coconut milk and oil before getting her back on milk, but she didn't like it at all. Of course, it could be because I tried remembering a smoothie recipe rather than looking it up - I probably screwed up the proportions! I will try again because I'm thinking a pina coloda would be pretty good in the summer...

I went to buy flax oil and when I asked a question about it, the salesperson had me talk to their nutritionist. Turns out he was a "organic herbalist" and he somehow convinced me to forego the flax oil and buy some nutrition bars instead. (I did ask for something she could eat on the run, since sitting at the table seems to make her a litle nuts -- but these bars are HORRID.)

I can't wait to see the nutritionist and gastroenterologist next month because I'm reasonably sure they have a better idea than an organic herbalist on how to feed my girl. It seems like, since February, I've thought of nothing else except how to get my little girl to gain a pound or two! Thanks for the tips...

stringbean

I tried coconut milk and oil before getting her back on milk, but she didn't like it at all. Of course, it could be because I tried remembering a smoothie recipe rather than looking it up - I probably screwed up the proportions! I will try again because I'm thinking a pina coloda would be pretty good in the summer...

I went to buy flax oil and when I asked a question about it, the salesperson had me talk to their nutritionist. Turns out he was a "organic herbalist" and he somehow convinced me to forego the flax oil and buy some nutrition bars instead. (I did ask for something she could eat on the run, since sitting at the table seems to make her a litle nuts -- but these bars are HORRID.)

I can't wait to see the nutritionist and gastroenterologist next month because I'm reasonably sure they have a better idea than an organic herbalist on how to feed my girl. It seems like, since February, I've thought of nothing else except how to get my little girl to gain a pound or two! Thanks for the tips...

stringbean

stringbean

stringbean

<br />
<br />I went to buy flax oil and when I asked a question about it, the salesperson had me talk to their nutritionist. Turns out he was a "organic herbalist" and he somehow convinced me to forego the flax oil and buy some nutrition bars instead. (I did ask for something she could eat on the run, since sitting at the table seems to make her a litle nuts -- but these bars are HORRID.)
<br />
<br />I can't wait to see the nutritionist and gastroenterologist next month because I'm reasonably sure they have a better idea than an organic herbalist on how to feed my girl. It seems like, since February, I've thought of nothing else except how to get my little girl to gain a pound or two! Thanks for the tips...

MissKitty

I used to work at a natural/organic store and I cannot think of one reason why that person would tell you not to buy flax oil at that time, to see your nutritionist first. My knowledge of this is that flax oil is perfectly fine and because its flax and not fish oil she wont have the awful fishy taste and burps. They also have a strawberry smoothie flax oil supplement, that is if you or your daughter doesn't want the weird taste.

MissKitty

I used to work at a natural/organic store and I cannot think of one reason why that person would tell you not to buy flax oil at that time, to see your nutritionist first. My knowledge of this is that flax oil is perfectly fine and because its flax and not fish oil she wont have the awful fishy taste and burps. They also have a strawberry smoothie flax oil supplement, that is if you or your daughter doesn't want the weird taste.

MissKitty

MissKitty

MissKitty