Cultured a bacteria

PlumPerfect

Do you live somewhere that get colder in the winter, like under 30 degrees? This is Brandon's second winter here in Indiana, it does get bad the minute the weather drops and his breathing becomes labored and sickness sets in so he is on and off abx and normally has a hospitalization in there too. My cousin who is 29 with cf got on me about moving away from Indiana, she claimed that she was always sick and in so much pain she needed pain pills to cope just living here. I started researching and looking on this site as and found that although there is no solid research that states one place over the other is better for cf, there are noticeably different opinions amongst other cf'ers. It seemed that it was across the board that below 30 caused pain and sickness. the biggest debate would be whether to be in a dry climate or a humid climate. This is where I think its more person to person. I wanted to test Brandon and see what is best for him. When researching I noticed that my state is one of the worst for air quality, go figure. Tybee Island GA was rated to have the purest air and water quality in the US. Fortunately my husband was once stationed in Savannah GA and he loved it there. We took a vacation there for a week and I noticed Brandon was draining lots of mucus and coughing a lot at first like the first 3 days. After those 3 days his energy perked up his willingness to eat solid foods and just over all happiness was also increased. I had an appointment 2 days from our return with the clinic and they were impressed, his lungs were clear and he was at his best ever. That's when we knew that we needed to move. This year we are putting our house on the market after some repairs and landscaping, and we are moving to GA. I understand that most people are unable to just pick up and move, but my point is that every tiny thing affects them and just walking outside in some places is setting them up for irritation, sickness and sometimes just function ability. Having school age children makes it even harder and as most mothers would agree, as much as you would love to put them in a bubble you can't, you have to let them live, it's just trying to figure out the best scenario for our children and that's all we can do. It just gets to be so hard since every one is so different and there is no set answer and we as parents have to become scientist, nurses, nutritionists, medical researchers, and so on.

I really hope things gt better and you find some answers, just take control and annoy them till they do what you think is best for your child, if you want abx then that is your choice as a parent to request it, just research and gain knowledge so you can go in and talk about it medically, and not just emotionally.

PlumPerfect

Do you live somewhere that get colder in the winter, like under 30 degrees? This is Brandon's second winter here in Indiana, it does get bad the minute the weather drops and his breathing becomes labored and sickness sets in so he is on and off abx and normally has a hospitalization in there too. My cousin who is 29 with cf got on me about moving away from Indiana, she claimed that she was always sick and in so much pain she needed pain pills to cope just living here. I started researching and looking on this site as and found that although there is no solid research that states one place over the other is better for cf, there are noticeably different opinions amongst other cf'ers. It seemed that it was across the board that below 30 caused pain and sickness. the biggest debate would be whether to be in a dry climate or a humid climate. This is where I think its more person to person. I wanted to test Brandon and see what is best for him. When researching I noticed that my state is one of the worst for air quality, go figure. Tybee Island GA was rated to have the purest air and water quality in the US. Fortunately my husband was once stationed in Savannah GA and he loved it there. We took a vacation there for a week and I noticed Brandon was draining lots of mucus and coughing a lot at first like the first 3 days. After those 3 days his energy perked up his willingness to eat solid foods and just over all happiness was also increased. I had an appointment 2 days from our return with the clinic and they were impressed, his lungs were clear and he was at his best ever. That's when we knew that we needed to move. This year we are putting our house on the market after some repairs and landscaping, and we are moving to GA. I understand that most people are unable to just pick up and move, but my point is that every tiny thing affects them and just walking outside in some places is setting them up for irritation, sickness and sometimes just function ability. Having school age children makes it even harder and as most mothers would agree, as much as you would love to put them in a bubble you can't, you have to let them live, it's just trying to figure out the best scenario for our children and that's all we can do. It just gets to be so hard since every one is so different and there is no set answer and we as parents have to become scientist, nurses, nutritionists, medical researchers, and so on.

I really hope things gt better and you find some answers, just take control and annoy them till they do what you think is best for your child, if you want abx then that is your choice as a parent to request it, just research and gain knowledge so you can go in and talk about it medically, and not just emotionally.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />
<br />I really hope things gt better and you find some answers, just take control and annoy them till they do what you think is best for your child, if you want abx then that is your choice as a parent to request it, just research and gain knowledge so you can go in and talk about it medically, and not just emotionally.