curious...any other cf kids with no salty tasting skin?

sheilaherbst

Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to prepare myself (as best you can) either way...and the hardest for me I think, if it's a borderline result and we have to do more testing and wait even longer! It's so nice to have somewhere to talk to other parents who have been there. Thanks,
Sheila

sheilaherbst

Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to prepare myself (as best you can) either way...and the hardest for me I think, if it's a borderline result and we have to do more testing and wait even longer! It's so nice to have somewhere to talk to other parents who have been there. Thanks,
Sheila

sheilaherbst

Sheila

sheilaherbst

Sheila

sheilaherbst

<br />Sheila

V

valigirl21

Welcome to the site! I can understand where you're coming from; we are the champions of the sweat test...Three tests almost identical #s each time...43,42,44...AAAARRRRGGGG...
BORDERLINE! I really hate the waiting, too. You have definaely come to the right place while you go through the process, whatever the outcome.

V

valigirl21

Welcome to the site! I can understand where you're coming from; we are the champions of the sweat test...Three tests almost identical #s each time...43,42,44...AAAARRRRGGGG...
BORDERLINE! I really hate the waiting, too. You have definaely come to the right place while you go through the process, whatever the outcome.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

<br />BORDERLINE! I really hate the waiting, too. You have definaely come to the right place while you go through the process, whatever the outcome.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Wow, I learn something new everytime I come here. I didn't know that some CFers don't taste salty. My daughter and I were just discussing this yesterday in regards to my other grandbaby. I was just going to lick her and see if she was salty.LOL I guess that wouldn't really mean anything now anyway. Thanks for all this info. I love coming here and learning so much everyday.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Wow, I learn something new everytime I come here. I didn't know that some CFers don't taste salty. My daughter and I were just discussing this yesterday in regards to my other grandbaby. I was just going to lick her and see if she was salty.LOL I guess that wouldn't really mean anything now anyway. Thanks for all this info. I love coming here and learning so much everyday.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS wasn't very salty tasting when he was smaller. In fact his sweat test was 32; however, this past summer we laughed that we could use his baseball cap as a salt lick. It went from purple to white with all the salt he sweated out.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS wasn't very salty tasting when he was smaller. In fact his sweat test was 32; however, this past summer we laughed that we could use his baseball cap as a salt lick. It went from purple to white with all the salt he sweated out.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member