dairy=thicker mucus?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS' doctor suggested adding cream to his bottles, food, etc. for increased calories. We fix carnation instant breakfast with whole milk and cream, I pour cream and whole milk on his cereal. He eats several slices of cheese on the way to gymnastics for a snack. His latest favorite is spaghetti with LOTS of canned parm. cheese. I may need to start buying it at sam's club we've been going thru it so quickly. Haven't noticed any mucus issues from dairy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS' doctor suggested adding cream to his bottles, food, etc. for increased calories. We fix carnation instant breakfast with whole milk and cream, I pour cream and whole milk on his cereal. He eats several slices of cheese on the way to gymnastics for a snack. His latest favorite is spaghetti with LOTS of canned parm. cheese. I may need to start buying it at sam's club we've been going thru it so quickly. Haven't noticed any mucus issues from dairy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

redheadedmommy

I a "heavy drinker" lol a gallon to a gallon and a half a day/.... i havent noticed any difference when i drink it VS. when i dont but thats just a personal experience

redheadedmommy

I a "heavy drinker" lol a gallon to a gallon and a half a day/.... i havent noticed any difference when i drink it VS. when i dont but thats just a personal experience

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy