Denufosol: Anyone currently taking?

hlgconk

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?

hlgconk

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?

hlgconk

hlgconk

Sakem

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hlgconk</b></i>

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?</end quote></div>

Where did u do the study at?????

Sakem

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?</end quote></div>

Sakem

Sakem

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?</end quote>

Sakem

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?</end quote>

Bunny

Jacob also showed no difference or improvement with the drug. We live in Shreveport and he was only compensated $300.

Bunny

Jacob also showed no difference or improvement with the drug. We live in Shreveport and he was only compensated $300.

Bunny

Bunny

Bunny

Heidi

Jake is close to finishing his year of participation. Juliette would have done it, too, but she did not pass the prescreening. It has gone well for Jake. His PFT's have always been good. At his last visit, they were his best scores ever. The only side effect that I have noticed was some increased dry cough around treatment time.

Heidi

Jake is close to finishing his year of participation. Juliette would have done it, too, but she did not pass the prescreening. It has gone well for Jake. His PFT's have always been good. At his last visit, they were his best scores ever. The only side effect that I have noticed was some increased dry cough around treatment time.

Heidi

Heidi

Heidi