DIAPER RASH / RED BOTTOM

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We used a butt paste we got from the NICU called critic-aid. I just used it instead of diaper cream. It only came off if we washed it off, so it formed a barrier for protection. I ordered a bunch of it online and it is mainly used for disabled adults with incontinence issues, but what ever works..

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We used a butt paste we got from the NICU called critic-aid. I just used it instead of diaper cream. It only came off if we washed it off, so it formed a barrier for protection. I ordered a bunch of it online and it is mainly used for disabled adults with incontinence issues, but what ever works..

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

stressed

we used a paste of desitin and malox antacid mixed together,the desitin coated the butt and the malox help cut down on the burning pain plus helps with healing,

stressed

we used a paste of desitin and malox antacid mixed together,the desitin coated the butt and the malox help cut down on the burning pain plus helps with healing,

stressed

stressed

stressed

<br />

U

usedtobeinca

After Thomas' ileostomy take-down we were warned of the diaper rash from hell - and it came. We finally knocked it down with Triple Paste (the tub) applied thickly and topped off with talcum powder. It also helped sometimes to clean him up and let his poor bum dry out for a while before slathering him up.

U

usedtobeinca

After Thomas' ileostomy take-down we were warned of the diaper rash from hell - and it came. We finally knocked it down with Triple Paste (the tub) applied thickly and topped off with talcum powder. It also helped sometimes to clean him up and let his poor bum dry out for a while before slathering him up.

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

A

Andrea

Ben got like that right when he started enzymes at two weeks. We also got the prescription butt paste. We had to get a prescription ointment (I forget the name)for the very irritated looking areas. We were told not to use wipes on him but rather use wet napkins and dry him really good. It took a couple of weeks to get his bottom back to normal. Now anytime I see pink on his bottom I use the RX butt paste.
~Andrea

A

Andrea

Ben got like that right when he started enzymes at two weeks. We also got the prescription butt paste. We had to get a prescription ointment (I forget the name)for the very irritated looking areas. We were told not to use wipes on him but rather use wet napkins and dry him really good. It took a couple of weeks to get his bottom back to normal. Now anytime I see pink on his bottom I use the RX butt paste.
~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

<br />~Andrea