Did anyone watch Larry King?

2sickkids

I was upset by it. I don't think it went to well. Jenny Mccarthy was rolling her eyes and got very angry. If anything was said about causes other then vaccines.I don't think she handled herself well. For someone that put themself in the shotlight to speak on a cause.
My kids have cf and asd. They have their shots that is not what caused their asd.I'm not saying it may not have pushed some kids over the line. Because I don't know. But my sons always displayed the ads signs.
It said nothing about the other side of the story. Only 52-54% of parents of an autistic child think shots had anything to do with it. Only 20% of parents saw regression in their kid after shots.
Things were said about public health issue of not being vaccinated. It was taken very lightly. As is it was a joke. Mccarthy said she would have taken illness over autism. It was said that you aren't told about the risk of having things arise.
I remember reading the papers I was given when my kids had shots. It does say there could be risk. It worries me. That everyone could become ill form things that can be prevented. It worries me that the vaccinated can also become ill from stuff they had shots for. With more people opting out of shot that becomes more likely.

2sickkids

I was upset by it. I don't think it went to well. Jenny Mccarthy was rolling her eyes and got very angry. If anything was said about causes other then vaccines.I don't think she handled herself well. For someone that put themself in the shotlight to speak on a cause.
My kids have cf and asd. They have their shots that is not what caused their asd.I'm not saying it may not have pushed some kids over the line. Because I don't know. But my sons always displayed the ads signs.
It said nothing about the other side of the story. Only 52-54% of parents of an autistic child think shots had anything to do with it. Only 20% of parents saw regression in their kid after shots.
Things were said about public health issue of not being vaccinated. It was taken very lightly. As is it was a joke. Mccarthy said she would have taken illness over autism. It was said that you aren't told about the risk of having things arise.
I remember reading the papers I was given when my kids had shots. It does say there could be risk. It worries me. That everyone could become ill form things that can be prevented. It worries me that the vaccinated can also become ill from stuff they had shots for. With more people opting out of shot that becomes more likely.

2sickkids

2sickkids

2sickkids

<br /> My kids have cf and asd. They have their shots that is not what caused their asd.I'm not saying it may not have pushed some kids over the line. Because I don't know. But my sons always displayed the ads signs.
<br /> It said nothing about the other side of the story. Only 52-54% of parents of an autistic child think shots had anything to do with it. Only 20% of parents saw regression in their kid after shots.
<br /> Things were said about public health issue of not being vaccinated. It was taken very lightly. As is it was a joke. Mccarthy said she would have taken illness over autism. It was said that you aren't told about the risk of having things arise.
<br /> I remember reading the papers I was given when my kids had shots. It does say there could be risk. It worries me. That everyone could become ill form things that can be prevented. It worries me that the vaccinated can also become ill from stuff they had shots for. With more people opting out of shot that becomes more likely.

robert321

if we have all of these parents opt their children out of vaccines, we will ultametly undo all the work to irradicate these diseases from our countries. i understand there is a slight risk but there is also a slight risk of getting hit by a bus every time you cross the street. it is the parents right to opt out of the vaccines, for whatever reason but i really wish they would reconsider, and that's just my humble opionion, i'm sure people will disagree but i didn't write it looking to insight an argument, just stating my opinion, if you think i'm ignorant ok but honestly i don't care

robert321

if we have all of these parents opt their children out of vaccines, we will ultametly undo all the work to irradicate these diseases from our countries. i understand there is a slight risk but there is also a slight risk of getting hit by a bus every time you cross the street. it is the parents right to opt out of the vaccines, for whatever reason but i really wish they would reconsider, and that's just my humble opionion, i'm sure people will disagree but i didn't write it looking to insight an argument, just stating my opinion, if you think i'm ignorant ok but honestly i don't care

robert321

robert321

robert321

NoExcuses

i think people are insane, quite frankly.

i think it's a public health issue and therefore should be mandated by the government (and i'm a pretty big libertarian and i think the government doesn't belong in many aspects of life... but this is one of them).

this is what prosperity does - it allows people to make insane decisions....

NoExcuses

i think it's a public health issue and therefore should be mandated by the government (and i'm a pretty big libertarian and i think the government doesn't belong in many aspects of life... but this is one of them).

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />i think it's a public health issue and therefore should be mandated by the government (and i'm a pretty big libertarian and i think the government doesn't belong in many aspects of life... but this is one of them).
<br />
<br />this is what prosperity does - it allows people to make insane decisions....

autumnsmom

I think that you all need to do your research before you start talking about them. My daughter has CF and is 8 months old. I did not get her vaccinated. I plan on doing it in the future when I can tell if there is a difference in her personality. Have you not seen the latest news about the Autism case that the vaccine company settled out of court? I have. And why did they do that? They put mercury in vaccines. I will say that my daughter does get the RSV shot. Honestly I don't trust them, and I don't trust the government. And by you saying that it should be law is nuts. That's just another thing for the government to take away. Are you willing to sacrifice your freedom? Obviously. No I am not on here to argue.

autumnsmom

I think that you all need to do your research before you start talking about them. My daughter has CF and is 8 months old. I did not get her vaccinated. I plan on doing it in the future when I can tell if there is a difference in her personality. Have you not seen the latest news about the Autism case that the vaccine company settled out of court? I have. And why did they do that? They put mercury in vaccines. I will say that my daughter does get the RSV shot. Honestly I don't trust them, and I don't trust the government. And by you saying that it should be law is nuts. That's just another thing for the government to take away. Are you willing to sacrifice your freedom? Obviously. No I am not on here to argue.

autumnsmom

autumnsmom

autumnsmom