Difficulty getting hypertonic saline

Scottius

I have found Foundation Care pharmacy, operating out of St. Louis MO, to be very helpful with filling my hypertonic saline scripts. They ship anywhere in the US, and were able to get the medication covered through my insurance. I had to get the 8% (versus the 7%) in order to get a greatly reduced price. In fact, someone might have mentioned them on this board a few months ago. Here is the website:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/cysticfibrosis.aspx">Foundation Care</a>

Scottius

I have found Foundation Care pharmacy, operating out of St. Louis MO, to be very helpful with filling my hypertonic saline scripts. They ship anywhere in the US, and were able to get the medication covered through my insurance. I had to get the 8% (versus the 7%) in order to get a greatly reduced price. In fact, someone might have mentioned them on this board a few months ago. Here is the website:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/cysticfibrosis.aspx">Foundation Care</a>

Scottius

Scottius

Scottius

<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.foundcare.com/cysticfibrosis.aspx">Foundation Care</a>

Liza

Super Target Pharmacy! Most likely a regular Target Pharmacy as well, they should be the same. I had absolutely NO problem from the very first time. I gave them the prescription, asked if they could get it, asked if it was gonna be covered by our insurance this time. After a few minutes they said, yes,yes!

Personally, I do not go to CVS. I have yet to meet one that didn't give me a difficult time with a med. that is not on their "normal" list of things they keep in stock. OK, I only tried 2 of them. After the second one and two months or so of giving them a chance to not screw things up, I transferred all our prescriptions to Target Pharmacy. They helped us out even when we weren't filling prescriptions there. I can not say enough about Target Pharmacy. We use them here and used them in CA when we were waiting for Anna's transplant and she uses them in NE while at school.

Rachel's script says: Hyper-Sal 7% and is by Pari. It's a box of 60 x 4ml unit dose.

When I asked our pharmacist if any Target pharmacy could get it she said yes, if they can get it any of them can. They will just have to order it and it will be in the next day.

Hope this helps you guys find it.

Liza

Super Target Pharmacy! Most likely a regular Target Pharmacy as well, they should be the same. I had absolutely NO problem from the very first time. I gave them the prescription, asked if they could get it, asked if it was gonna be covered by our insurance this time. After a few minutes they said, yes,yes!

Personally, I do not go to CVS. I have yet to meet one that didn't give me a difficult time with a med. that is not on their "normal" list of things they keep in stock. OK, I only tried 2 of them. After the second one and two months or so of giving them a chance to not screw things up, I transferred all our prescriptions to Target Pharmacy. They helped us out even when we weren't filling prescriptions there. I can not say enough about Target Pharmacy. We use them here and used them in CA when we were waiting for Anna's transplant and she uses them in NE while at school.

Rachel's script says: Hyper-Sal 7% and is by Pari. It's a box of 60 x 4ml unit dose.

When I asked our pharmacist if any Target pharmacy could get it she said yes, if they can get it any of them can. They will just have to order it and it will be in the next day.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />Personally, I do not go to CVS. I have yet to meet one that didn't give me a difficult time with a med. that is not on their "normal" list of things they keep in stock. OK, I only tried 2 of them. After the second one and two months or so of giving them a chance to not screw things up, I transferred all our prescriptions to Target Pharmacy. They helped us out even when we weren't filling prescriptions there. I can not say enough about Target Pharmacy. We use them here and used them in CA when we were waiting for Anna's transplant and she uses them in NE while at school.
<br />
<br />Rachel's script says: Hyper-Sal 7% and is by Pari. It's a box of 60 x 4ml unit dose.
<br />
<br />When I asked our pharmacist if any Target pharmacy could get it she said yes, if they can get it any of them can. They will just have to order it and it will be in the next day.
<br />
<br />Hope this helps you guys find it.
<br />

barbc888

Make sure you tell them it's called sodium chloride. I had the same problem and was calling it hypertonic saline, and the pharmacy had no idea what I was talking about. When I figured it out and told them it was also called sodium chloride solution, it was like a lightbulb went off in their heads and they got it.

barbc888

Make sure you tell them it's called sodium chloride. I had the same problem and was calling it hypertonic saline, and the pharmacy had no idea what I was talking about. When I figured it out and told them it was also called sodium chloride solution, it was like a lightbulb went off in their heads and they got it.

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />

j121361

I think the only pre-mixed solution is Hyper-sal,what liza said.

I found it immediately at walgreens and I called it hyper tonic saline, they knew what I was talking about

j121361

I found it immediately at walgreens and I called it hyper tonic saline, they knew what I was talking about

j121361

j121361

j121361

<br />
<br />I found it immediately at walgreens and I called it hyper tonic saline, they knew what I was talking about