Difficulty getting hypertonic saline

Justsmurfin

PARI Hyper-Sal! Get a prescription written specifically for PARI Hyper-Sal. My regular pharmacy (the medicine shoppe) was able to order it with no problem and I had within 24 hrs of dropping the prescription off. My pharmacist looked it up while I was in the pharmacy the day I dropped it off because he was not familar and was able to find the info to order it within about 5 minutes.

And plus Hyper Sal does not need to be kept in the fridge and comes in vials just like Albuterol etc

Justsmurfin

PARI Hyper-Sal! Get a prescription written specifically for PARI Hyper-Sal. My regular pharmacy (the medicine shoppe) was able to order it with no problem and I had within 24 hrs of dropping the prescription off. My pharmacist looked it up while I was in the pharmacy the day I dropped it off because he was not familar and was able to find the info to order it within about 5 minutes.

And plus Hyper Sal does not need to be kept in the fridge and comes in vials just like Albuterol etc

Justsmurfin

Justsmurfin

Justsmurfin

<br />
<br />And plus Hyper Sal does not need to be kept in the fridge and comes in vials just like Albuterol etc