disability

jesta36

thanks for all the responses, i recently just got put back on zosyn with the pump and oral prednisone and still on iv cipro........headache.......i have an appointment tmrw for pfts and xrays....will update tmrw night..thanks again, you all have been alot of help
one love

jesta36

thanks for all the responses, i recently just got put back on zosyn with the pump and oral prednisone and still on iv cipro........headache.......i have an appointment tmrw for pfts and xrays....will update tmrw night..thanks again, you all have been alot of help
one love

jesta36

one love

jesta36

one love

jesta36

<br />one love

julie

Jay, I'd be happy to help you navigate through this disability process. Send me and email at services@dafcf.org and I will forward some documents to you.

julie

Jay, I'd be happy to help you navigate through this disability process. Send me and email at services@dafcf.org and I will forward some documents to you.

julie

julie

julie

Giggles

I worked with Beth Sufian who is a lawyer with CF and specializes in Cf Disability cases I HIGHlY recommend her! Just google her name and you can get her contact information. Good Luck and Feel better!

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I worked with Beth Sufian who is a lawyer with CF and specializes in Cf Disability cases I HIGHlY recommend her! Just google her name and you can get her contact information. Good Luck and Feel better!

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD