disability??

Vampy

i dont recieve disabiltiy though i have more then cf, i have many other diseases and conditions that enable me to work, scoliosis and bipolar and all that lovely crap. the judge actually told me to get my ged, and get a car and go get a job!! lovely how much compassion these rich ole man have huh! but i have a lawyer who says my case is extremely, let them keep denining me because the more they do the more money i am owed and im getting a car and putting back savings n stuff for my son when it comes my time

Vampy

i dont recieve disabiltiy though i have more then cf, i have many other diseases and conditions that enable me to work, scoliosis and bipolar and all that lovely crap. the judge actually told me to get my ged, and get a car and go get a job!! lovely how much compassion these rich ole man have huh! but i have a lawyer who says my case is extremely, let them keep denining me because the more they do the more money i am owed and im getting a car and putting back savings n stuff for my son when it comes my time

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy