Disabilty after transplant

coltsfan715

Would you be able to get FMLA through your work. I am not sure how long you have been there but it may be something that would be of more immediate assistance in supplementing your income if you get sick again before the disability stuff gets filed and completed. As we all know disability can take forever.

Just something I figured I would put out there.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Would you be able to get FMLA through your work. I am not sure how long you have been there but it may be something that would be of more immediate assistance in supplementing your income if you get sick again before the disability stuff gets filed and completed. As we all know disability can take forever.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />Just something I figured I would put out there.
<br />
<br />Lindsey

Joblazer86

well i was on it before transplant..... right now its suspeneded and they said i just need a note from the doctor and my last check to get back on. it was said that i would get it in 30-60days cuz its suspeneded. how do you qualify for unicare? does medicare do that for you?

Joblazer86

well i was on it before transplant..... right now its suspeneded and they said i just need a note from the doctor and my last check to get back on. it was said that i would get it in 30-60days cuz its suspeneded. how do you qualify for unicare? does medicare do that for you?

Joblazer86

Joblazer86

Joblazer86

coltsfan715

I will be honest I am not sure what qualified me for Unicare ... I believe it was an income based thing but I am not for sure.

I just know they sent me the info on it and a prescription card and I just started using it. I was informed I had that a few months after I became eligible for Medicare part D.

I also think that the Unicare plan is based in part on where you live. I am not 100% on that I just know that when I moved I had to go through a bunch of stuff to verify my new address because (according to the letters they sent me) dependent upon my new living address I may not have been eligible for Unicare anymore.

Well I hope that you are able to remain healthy until you can get the disability thing rolling. At least 2 weeks is better than nothing but I understand the frustration.

Take Care
Lindsey

coltsfan715

I will be honest I am not sure what qualified me for Unicare ... I believe it was an income based thing but I am not for sure.

I just know they sent me the info on it and a prescription card and I just started using it. I was informed I had that a few months after I became eligible for Medicare part D.

I also think that the Unicare plan is based in part on where you live. I am not 100% on that I just know that when I moved I had to go through a bunch of stuff to verify my new address because (according to the letters they sent me) dependent upon my new living address I may not have been eligible for Unicare anymore.

Well I hope that you are able to remain healthy until you can get the disability thing rolling. At least 2 weeks is better than nothing but I understand the frustration.

Take Care
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care
Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />I just know they sent me the info on it and a prescription card and I just started using it. I was informed I had that a few months after I became eligible for Medicare part D.
<br />
<br />I also think that the Unicare plan is based in part on where you live. I am not 100% on that I just know that when I moved I had to go through a bunch of stuff to verify my new address because (according to the letters they sent me) dependent upon my new living address I may not have been eligible for Unicare anymore.
<br />
<br />
<br />Well I hope that you are able to remain healthy until you can get the disability thing rolling. At least 2 weeks is better than nothing but I understand the frustration.
<br />
<br />Take Care
<br />Lindsey