Disinfecting/Cleaning things used by other CFers

C

cfsucks

So I got the frequencer on loan, and it's been used by other CF patients so I asked if they clean it. They told me they wipe it down with virox wipes. Is this enough or should I get a family member to clean it more? Anything else I can do to clean it? Is it generally safe to use even if others have used it. I just don't want to catch any bugs.

C

cfsucks

So I got the frequencer on loan, and it's been used by other CF patients so I asked if they clean it. They told me they wipe it down with virox wipes. Is this enough or should I get a family member to clean it more? Anything else I can do to clean it? Is it generally safe to use even if others have used it. I just don't want to catch any bugs.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

58 views and no responses... come on people what would you guys use to clean it if anything.

C

cfsucks

58 views and no responses... come on people what would you guys use to clean it if anything.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
I would have a family member wipe it again with disinfectant wipes...just to be sure. You never know how well they wiped and I don't know the shape of it...are there any grooves that need extra attention? Anyway, that's what I would do.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
I would have a family member wipe it again with disinfectant wipes...just to be sure. You never know how well they wiped and I don't know the shape of it...are there any grooves that need extra attention? Anyway, that's what I would do.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

kclynn87

just like 2005CFmom said I would wipe it down with disinfectant wipes and then you should be good that seems like it's about all you can do

kclynn87

just like 2005CFmom said I would wipe it down with disinfectant wipes and then you should be good that seems like it's about all you can do

kclynn87

kclynn87

kclynn87