Divorce - Looking for support

js7881

Ok so my husband and i are going through a divorce. We have been separated for almost a year. I'm completely happy with my decision. I'm posting this because I would like to talk to other parents or single moms or dads who have been through this. My daughter is 3 and is as happy as can be. I'm just looking for support or a little advice as to what to expect or what other parents have experienced. I have no friends or family members that have a CF child. Doing it alone is very hard.

Thanks in advance!

js7881

Ok so my husband and i are going through a divorce. We have been separated for almost a year. I'm completely happy with my decision. I'm posting this because I would like to talk to other parents or single moms or dads who have been through this. My daughter is 3 and is as happy as can be. I'm just looking for support or a little advice as to what to expect or what other parents have experienced. I have no friends or family members that have a CF child. Doing it alone is very hard.

Thanks in advance!

js7881

Thanks in advance!

js7881

Thanks in advance!

js7881

<br />
<br />Ok so my husband and i are going through a divorce. We have been separated for almost a year. I'm completely happy with my decision. I'm posting this because I would like to talk to other parents or single moms or dads who have been through this. My daughter is 3 and is as happy as can be. I'm just looking for support or a little advice as to what to expect or what other parents have experienced. I have no friends or family members that have a CF child. Doing it alone is very hard.
<br />
<br />Thanks in advance!

MavinetteH

My first husband and I divorced soon after Hunter was dx'ed. I dont believe he would have been very responsiable with the situation. He only see's him a few times a year, he moved out of state. Soon after we split I met my husband (2nd) I was upfront with him about Hunter, and he has been totally supportive. It is hard, but if it feels like a relief, you know it was the right thing to do. Keep your head up and know that everything happens for a reason.

MavinetteH

My first husband and I divorced soon after Hunter was dx'ed. I dont believe he would have been very responsiable with the situation. He only see's him a few times a year, he moved out of state. Soon after we split I met my husband (2nd) I was upfront with him about Hunter, and he has been totally supportive. It is hard, but if it feels like a relief, you know it was the right thing to do. Keep your head up and know that everything happens for a reason.

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

mrsp86

hi hun totally know how you feel my husband abandoned me and my three children in april and aint been back since pm me if u want

mrsp86

hi hun totally know how you feel my husband abandoned me and my three children in april and aint been back since pm me if u want

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

MicheleGazelle

I'm divorced. Getting divorced has given me and my sons the freedom to design our lives as we see fit and that has helped us all get gradually healthier. It's been very hard at times to go it alone and it is still hard at times. But I have no regrets. In many ways, my quality of life is higher than it has ever been, in spite of serious financial problems.

MicheleGazelle

I'm divorced. Getting divorced has given me and my sons the freedom to design our lives as we see fit and that has helped us all get gradually healthier. It's been very hard at times to go it alone and it is still hard at times. But I have no regrets. In many ways, my quality of life is higher than it has ever been, in spite of serious financial problems.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />