Divorce update

Grendel

(UPDATE)
Well, my wife has been more than struggling with the difficulties of CF and the idea of divorce and the complexity of being a lover and or a caretaker, she has been attempting to manage her time over the past 30-40 days to commit adultery. YES! She has been dating and sleeping with another person, who she "thinks she cares about", and who happens to be loaded ($$). Funny how that works. GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!

Relieved to finally know the truth,
Grendel

Grendel

(UPDATE)
Well, my wife has been more than struggling with the difficulties of CF and the idea of divorce and the complexity of being a lover and or a caretaker, she has been attempting to manage her time over the past 30-40 days to commit adultery. YES! She has been dating and sleeping with another person, who she "thinks she cares about", and who happens to be loaded ($$). Funny how that works. GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!

Grendel

Grendel

(UPDATE)

Grendel

Grendel

(UPDATE)

Grendel

Grendel

(UPDATE)

Grendel

Grendel

(UPDATE)

Grendel

Diane

Oooo , i'm sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better my ex-husband cheated on me too . I know its hard to process all the thoughts that go thru your head and the anger can sometimes almost get the best of you, but you will get thru it. If you need someone to talk to or just rant away at, you can pm me. Chin up , its time to start living for YOU now.

Diane

Oooo , i'm sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better my ex-husband cheated on me too . I know its hard to process all the thoughts that go thru your head and the anger can sometimes almost get the best of you, but you will get thru it. If you need someone to talk to or just rant away at, you can pm me. Chin up , its time to start living for YOU now.

Diane

Diane

Diane

Diane

mom2lillian

very osrry to hear this. I know it is the pits. The only consolation I can think of is that your anger can help get you through this for a short while.

We are listening.

mom2lillian

very osrry to hear this. I know it is the pits. The only consolation I can think of is that your anger can help get you through this for a short while.

We are listening.

mom2lillian

We are listening.

mom2lillian

We are listening.

mom2lillian

We are listening.

mom2lillian

We are listening.

JazzysMom

I have been on both sides of that fence & neither are great. I am sorry this happened. I just wish she could have fesse up to you on her true feelings, but often that doesnt happen. We are here to listen when you bitch, piss, moan & even cry if you need.

JazzysMom

I have been on both sides of that fence & neither are great. I am sorry this happened. I just wish she could have fesse up to you on her true feelings, but often that doesnt happen. We are here to listen when you bitch, piss, moan & even cry if you need.